Reviews for Angel
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I do believe that Tony has a way with babies. He's more than what people believe. Good fic.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great story!
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow, almost all my authors either updated or added new stories today; and it's not even my birthday! I love this! I love how you write Tony and Abby and I can easily imagine Abby calling Tony as her backup. And I can see this happening because, even though he might not be very comfortable with kids because he doesn't have any family, Tony has been in law enforcement long enough that he has no doubt had hold a few babies. Plus he's a quick study. And he's a good person and he's taking care of her, and *that* is what Belle knows and what is important.
avid-reader50 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awww. Great! I can see this-Tony being a little uncomfortable with a baby at first and then being fine with it. Even if he has never had any sibling or neices or nephews or other babies around, Tony probably encountered at least a few of these situations as a beat cop. With "Zach" in "Honor Code", he was just a little kid but he had the personality of a 30-yr-old, so Tony treated him like a 6-yr-old (which he was) and the kid was insulted, so they got off on the wrong foot. "Belle" just knows that Tony is taking care of her and being good to her, so she's fine. Baby's don't need you to "perform" for them. It would be nice to see something like this on the show, but I know they'll never give it to us, so it's a good thing *you* did. Thank you!