Reviews for Jizzed in My Pants
Soul's Definition chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
OH MY GOD.

WOW.

THIS IS JUST UTTER AND PURE AWESOMENESS.

I couldn't stop laughing, this is pure gold, I swear.
The Ultimate Person chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh, so no Naoto? Wow. Girl got willpower. If anything, it would have been like "AND I caused an eruption of gentile secretion due to active hormones and pheremones IN MY PANTS!"

Either ways, I was laughing my ass off. Isn't yours, but thank for introducing it anyways. Kanji was probably my favorite. Oh and Adachi and his sexy cabbage.

God I want that cabbage.
piecesofthepast chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
After reading this fic, my Dad farted so LOUDLY that I jizzed in my pants. Nah JK.
KJman456 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very nice, my friend! Had me laughing the whole way through! Funniest was probably... I CAN'T DECIDE THEY WERE ALL GOOD.
EvilDeathKitty chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is really f-ed up, but I enjoyed it all the same. I should really look at that kink meme sometime.

And I really lost it at Chie's part onwards.
shenna45 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I love you for posting this. Since, if if wasn't for you, I would've never known that something this funny exisited in the kink meme... xD

Though, it's not really good to read at 3:29 in the morning, since I now have a feeling I'm going to be in trouble for being up all night. xD

But that part with Kanji and Chie really got to me. xD
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
ROTFLMAO! XD There is nothing else I can do for this. Got nothing much to really say but that this is hilarious!
Domomomo chapter 1 . 6/17/2010