Reviews for An Awkward Romance
casimiro chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Amazing! This is the best Logan/Remy story I've read yet! You portray both men well, and don't betray their personalities at all. The changes each goes through is very believable with their character. Also your accents are done very nicely and accurately for each.
Thank you for editor this great story! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Jenna chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Just found this story and I really enjoyed it. I love Remy as a top.
sparkleshadowcat chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
After my review on your other story I went to you profile to look after more, and I really like your one-shots. Hopefully you will continue on this too. Update update!

Take care, Cya!

Sparkleshadowcat.
TheColdWolfMoon chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Are you going to write more of this wonderful story? Because I am enjoying it very much!
NovaBlastTF chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I loved this story! One of my favourite pairings is Remy and Logan but it's just so hard to find. Keep writing cause this is really good!
expat19 chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
I like your story a lot :). Please write more soon.
disapproval-face chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Don't act like a N00b. You can put all of your oneshots into one story, containing multiple chapters. It's a bit annoying when I come in here looking for eight Fanfics, only to find that there are only four, one of which is split up. Besides, you'll look cooler with (hypothetically speaking, I have no idea how many reviews you have) 10 reviews on one big story instead of 3 here and 4 there, ect.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
haha, i loved it! i always liked the more hidden side of Logan
Maashellee chapter 1 . 6/12/2010