Reviews for Quartet Lust
Iesha chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I just totally love the two couples and the pairing! I loved how you you made the calm and composed Ulqiora to a super sexy one! Keep up the good work!
mello chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Loves it as always
Kura-Bat chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
OMG THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! The beginning was really funny with the strawberry jam lol! And it was soooooo cute when they started...ahem...ahem...Granzcesting and Ulquiorra x Grimmjow-ing..lol this is so awesome! Thank you SOOOOO much!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was awesome! I think you've made me addicted to granzcest XD good job! Awesome story!
speedyspeedster chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
O.m.f.g. *Passes out nosebleeding* XDXDXD
iloveanime9251 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Fainted due to massive blood loss.

LOVE YOUR STORIES.
Snow Flake Falling From Sky chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hehehehehe that was incredibly sexy :D
StripyGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Well, that was weird O.O

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean it's bad, just a bit surprising (too much yaoi for my yaoi-ddicted mind xD)

A great writing style, as always :) Oh! And did I mention I'd love to read more of Summer Heat? I really loved it and it'd be awesome to know where everything goes after the she-diablo incident

xoxoxo
AnimeFreak1306 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
OMG That was awesome those are two of my favorite Bleach couples ur awesome thx a lot for the story -O-
uous chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was extremely smutty, in a really good way. I loved it.
NoelleisParadise chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this storyama-zah-zing!

nuff said.

haha
lady3098209 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
-nosebleed- god i love Granzest! plz write more of them together its just so epic they are one of the best couples in bleach xD
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Haha! This was the first time reading Granzcest. It wasnt bad~

This fic was a biiit too smutty for me, but I liked the dialogue in between the two couples. Cheesy phrases always did it in for me~

"Hmm? Okay then. Come on closer and let's play.

This part made me think of The Offspring song: Come Out and Play.

Nice ficcu~ Veeery creative~
Blood Tainted Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Amazing story! I absolutely love the brothers but I can never find any romantic stories about them so I thank you many many times! I also love GrimmUlqui which made this story a hundred times better. I love your writing so keep it up! I can't wait to read another story by you!
c.cristina chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
AHAH xD i was most definitly waiting for this «3 *dances around happilly*

it's GREAT xD you did a great job editing the whole thing xD and finding the things that i had no idea from where they they came from LOL (yeeah, like blondie's tie xD)

great job connecting the lost sentences and the beggining xD

just awesome x3 dunno what i can say xD RPG done this way is definitly cool~ (gotta do it moar 8D)

you know i just loved this ;P