Reviews for A Balm in Gilead
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was a good story! Poor Chase, I could feel his pain :(
CondemnedForLife chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Realised that I had never actually reviewed your stories despite the fact that I had favourited them. So yeah *nods* here goes. I love this story! I was nearly crying when Chase kept trying to bring the patient back and he was blaming himself.

The way House abandoned everything and came up a stairwell for Chase, I mean his leg must of been killing him! And the way he comforts him is so cute and sad at the same time! . Possesive House near the start is super yummy though.

What does the title mean though? XXD
zaffiro chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Well, I stopped watching the show during season 4 and I don't remember in all the details the first 3 seasons episodes but Chase was really upset when that baby boy died and he was going to give up his license when that young lady died because his father's death had shake him so much he didn't pay enough attention to her symptoms. So you shouldn't be worried about ooc and/or au first because your House and Chase aren't totally ooc and second because fanfictions give us the chance to see them in different contexts aside the usual ones.

I'm enjoing your works so far and I'd like to read more with this pairing and remember that as long as writing makes you happy nothing else matters _

PS: what does Gilead means? Forgive me but I'm not american and I don't get it ;
assioma chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was good, the topic of this one wasn't easy to handle and you did it very well. I liked it and regarding you a/n, I agree with your other review so keep writing the way you want to. I watched all the episodes of the first 3 seasons and since then just some episodes once in a while (the show has lost its mojo) so I understand you pretty well :)
KK Duke chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
First of all I enjoyed your story. Fanfiction is exactly that - the writer is in controlled of the world of House. Who cares how OOC anyone is or that in this episode of House Chase dealt with this. So tell that reviewer to kiss your a_ _ and write your stories however you want the characters to be and the plot to go. Its for your enjoyment first, then the readers. Keep up the good work!
Sky6 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was really good. I hope you will continue to write more!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/8/2010