Reviews for Disconnected
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Pretty depressing, I guess they really do NEED each other. Poor Petey... Poor everyone...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very clever, I was recommended this and enjoyed it. Nice handle on all the characters.
popsky chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Outstanding. Flawless characterizations, very smooth transition, and the plot felt so real. Standing applause to you! 3
CherrySlim chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
How... thoroughly depressing. ): It's sort of hard to articulate my feelings for this story. I love it for its pure angst and how it ties in with the main plot, but at the same time I hate it because of what it does to the characters. xD

Fav'ed. Most definitely. Wish you would write some more. :) Maybe something happier next time?
9teen chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
THIS, was absolutely fantastic- I loved this alternative; I'd given some thought to what could've been possible outcomes if Jimmy were to be absent, but nothing. This is/ was so perfect. I'm hoping you'll write more about Bully, particularly Gary, or Jimmy, or anything really, because you've written from such accurate perspectives of these characters, which made for such great entertainment. Please keep it up, and a job truly, incredibly well done.
Independence-Day chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was awesome sauce sir... or madame. Totally LOVED this, completely...

I particularly loves that one bit where Gary goes "Of course it's in his head, where else would it be? His foot?" Giggled SO hard at that.
Little Loki chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love you 3 XD. It's been so long since anyone's published a truly good story on here. Great story, great mood, great everything. I really hope you write some chaptered bully fics. I haven't been so enthused with a Bully writer since Esca Madeline's "Number One Contender". Don't read it if you haven't though. You'll just be extremely sad because it's not being continued.

I'll be keeping my eye on your page for more :)
Sle Griselda chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job of capturing both Jimmy and Gary's characters.
alpha1995 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great characterization for Jimmy and Gary. You actually used correct punctualization and grammar (besides the occasional swear word). Hope for more work as good as this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this is really great stuff. It's well thought-out and well written. Keep up the good work, yo.
Madame Apathy chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
What a brilliant first attempt ! Well done on this .

Btw my surname just happens to be smith lol .

Well done again xx
Panache-x chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is one of the BEST stories I've read on here for a long time! You note every little detail and feeling and loop it up into one amazing story. You talented person!

You should be a writer. :D

Poor Jimmy, in turmoil with his family and life, and poor Gary for being depressed enough to actually burn down his school.

-Has a fangirl moment.-

Anyway, great story, and you got everyone in character! :D

I'll just end this massive review now.

'Panache-x