Reviews for Sweet thing
Georgiapj chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Yay for Seth! Sooooooo super cute!
TLynnson chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
This story was lovely and very creative. I laughed and cried, then rejoiced with each twist and turn. Thank you and keep writing and sharing.
laugh2live2012 chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
I laughed out loud during this chapter...great job!
jai ho x chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
and also, very well-written. nice to read a story by someone who seems to know what they're doing!
jai ho x chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TIMES A MILLION 3
ahartley chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
Amazing! Im kind of sad where it ended it feels like it just stopped but still loved it
Nikkii23 chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
OMG that chapter...was hilarious you're doing an amazing job :)
Nikkii23 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Poor jacob and Nessie, this is the bbest chapter so far
Nikkii23 chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
Not that mushy, it was well written
Nikkii23 chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
I read the story before this one and so far is been a pleasure to read... :)
littlewinter chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
obsessedwithtwilight: Hey again, I know, it's been a while... I'm currently finishing posting one other story, and plan to post a few stories in the future after that too. I'm afraid I have to disappoint you though, but I don't think I will continue writing anything Jacob/Nessie related in the nearest future. There will be Jacob (always Jacob) but not J/N. As I said before, I sort of feel like I've said everything I wanted to say with those to stories I wrote about them, and my interest have skipped to other subjects and pairings. But that being said, thank you so much for still reading and reviewing, even after all this time. I'm glad you still like this story, and haven't gotten tired of it, that's a great compliment! Thanks, hope you're not too disappointed :) As always, thank you so much for reviewing.

- littlewinter.
Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
Hey! It's me again! (I no ur probably tired of me reviewing but I've been gone for a while) Anyways I just wanted to say that OF COARSE I still check up on ur stories and look and see if u have any new stories (sadly no) and I read the reviews for my favoritest story ever! Sweet thing! So I just wanted to say that I totally agree with bearhugsfromemmett! A sequel to this story would make me soooo happy! Ur such an amazing writer and u haven't been really hockey on any good stories in a while! Please just consider a sequel or "tri-sequel"! And don't forget ull always b my favorite!

Ur biggest fan, D
CarlieCullenBlack chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed this one. I absolutely loved the Edward confrontation and than when Emmett tried to go all 'tough guy' on Jacob that was priceless. I really enjoy your writing and look forward to reading more of it. Thanks for sharing.
Zapphe chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
I like your 'These days' story so much that I checked your other ones. You are such a great writer and I can't believe English is not your mother tongue.

You have great skill in portraiting characters with fun inner thoughts and dialogue. Many native English speaking writers can't match your work.

I normally dont like the Jacob/Nessie pairing but you make them likeable enough. I like that you make the distinction that the Jacob is here is older than the one in These Days.

Although I like These Days best, this is a very enjoyable read.
bearhugsfromemmett chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I totally forgot to mention this in the last review. I hope you write a sequel to Sweet Thing. It was really good, like I mentioned before.