Reviews for Sweet thing
Puppy 17 chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
Haha the last paragraph was great!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/25/2017
This was by far the best Nessie x Jacob fanfiction story I've ever read, and I've read a bunch trying to find a good one that would make my heart at ease to know about what happened after breaking dawn. This was amazing, I'm truly impressed how close you were to the original characters and how you didn't slip in any details from the original story. I laughed so much when Jacob was blabbering about Nessie in front of Edward, that was very much like I imagine the original author would describe the whole situation. I had a lot of fun reading your story, thank you so much, and great job!
OcEaNsKy chapter 25 . 2/28/2016
Stupendous! thank you for this wonderful story! I really reeeealy enjoyed every part of it! Your character development was spot on and for your story line I can confidently say you did marvelously. As a Jacob fan myself I really loved how he finally found his Nessie. I can't help but gawk at your talent with this story and how happy I am every time I reread it just to have those feels once more!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/24/2015
Awesome story!
Georgiapj chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Yay for Seth! Sooooooo super cute!
TLynnson chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
This story was lovely and very creative. I laughed and cried, then rejoiced with each twist and turn. Thank you and keep writing and sharing.
Jmbm72 chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
I laughed out loud during this chapter...great job!
jai ho x chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
and also, very well-written. nice to read a story by someone who seems to know what they're doing!
jai ho x chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TIMES A MILLION 3
ahartley chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
Amazing! Im kind of sad where it ended it feels like it just stopped but still loved it
Nikkii23 chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
OMG that chapter...was hilarious you're doing an amazing job :)
Nikkii23 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Poor jacob and Nessie, this is the bbest chapter so far
Nikkii23 chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
Not that mushy, it was well written
Nikkii23 chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
I read the story before this one and so far is been a pleasure to read... :)
littlewinter chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
obsessedwithtwilight: Hey again, I know, it's been a while... I'm currently finishing posting one other story, and plan to post a few stories in the future after that too. I'm afraid I have to disappoint you though, but I don't think I will continue writing anything Jacob/Nessie related in the nearest future. There will be Jacob (always Jacob) but not J/N. As I said before, I sort of feel like I've said everything I wanted to say with those to stories I wrote about them, and my interest have skipped to other subjects and pairings. But that being said, thank you so much for still reading and reviewing, even after all this time. I'm glad you still like this story, and haven't gotten tired of it, that's a great compliment! Thanks, hope you're not too disappointed :) As always, thank you so much for reviewing.

- littlewinter.