Reviews for Married Couple
Awwwwweee
Anon chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ohmigosh! I'm seriously laughing! I see how Winry developed her habit of throwing wrenches! I agree, baby! Ed and Winry are the best!
KonohaKame01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
At least we know what she used before the wrench.
Ebonyivoryy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
UGH this is too adorable. One of the best baby!edwin ficlets I've ever seen! I love their interactions this was just perfect.
Flurrin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I was expecting some sort of cheesy attempt at foreshadowing, but this was crazy awesome. Made me laugh way harder than it should have. Oh my gosh. So in-character. xD
transydney9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awesome
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
that was just precious! :)
Shinigami Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
love this story! how cute :D winry XD oh lord haha
Wolf By Night chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh my god I'm usually really bad about reviewing fics I like but I just had to let you know that this is basically my favorite fanfic on the entire internet. I'm such a sucker for Hohenheim and Edwin as is, but this fic had me in tears so THANK YOU.
jessi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Great story!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh my God! She chucked the block at his head! XD

That is so very Winry. I love it.
Effy J chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awwn! Really cute story! I love them as kids (or with kids) as you put it haha
iheartfullmetal chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I squeeled to many times for my own good...
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
D'awww, I love Ed and Winry as kids, they're so adorble.

Just so you know, the summary for this story didn't really reflect how brilliant the actual story is, so you might want to think about revising it. Just something to look in to, it will bring in more readers and such.

Anyways, you really captured Ed and Winry's personalities without overdoing it like so many other authors do. Koodos to you.
goldenxsilver13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
this was sooo funny. so even as kids ed had things chucked at his head by winry lmao w