Reviews for A Sacrifice for Naruto
Look what Jesus did chapter 1 . 7/11
I really find it hard to believe that Naruto would hold any value or loyalty to a village who's only positive influence on Naruto just cold bloodedly ordered a little girl who stood up for him and knowingly went to her death to protect him from scorn. I'm pretty sure the Hokage would have lost all loyalty from Naruto from that point on and even with his classmates support the Hokage was the only thing keeping him from Danzo and others like him. To be fair though if there was a bit more backstory I'd probably find it more plausible
Lizzy529 chapter 1 . 4/5
Omg I'm crying my eyes out! THEY KILLED HINATA!
NarHina chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Good story tho wish it had a happy end with Naruto and Hinata.

I have't read the manga but in the anime Mizuki was imprisoned for telling Naruto the truth which comes under the same law that Hinata broke so she shouldn't have been executed maybe be kicked out the academy and branded with the cage bird seal or just removed as heiress.

Don't Improve of Ino as Naruto wife I would rather have him unmarried to persevere Hinata's memory since in the end he ended up have strong feelings for her and would of realized that she loved him.
Gruffard chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Huh. I would of liked to see this expanded upon a bit but very good one-shot. Thanks for the share.
mds777 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I think a part of me just died. T_T
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
That was a very effective tear jerker.
It's funny how laws are only ever *rigorously* applied against good people.
PinkGummiBear chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This made me cry...
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Man... I wish you could turn this into a full length story.
Almighty Ginger chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
THANKS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT FOR KILLING OFF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER I'M SO DONE.

Ahem.

Anyway, great story. Needless to say it got me a *little* worked up. If your intent was to crush my gentle soul, then congratulations on your undeniable success.

But this was still a great story. I think you really maintained the characters' personalities well (except the Hokage; I feel that he would be more open to reconsidering Hinata's sentence, despite the law). Hinata's outburst in Naruto's defense was very heartfelt. I always love scenes where Hinata breaks free from her shyness to defend the people she loves, and I think you pulled it off really well.

Congrats again on the great fic. I may hate the Hinata sized hole you left in my heart, but this story was still beyond incredible.
kevinhongpro chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Pretty moving. Good Job.

However, I have one point to make. Why does Hinata call Sakura's mother racist? Wouldn't prejudiced be the better term to use? Sakura's mother discriminated against Naruto because of the Kyuubi, not because of race.
Kaltos chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Thats one of the saddest stories I've read. Very well writen by the way.
Atlanrom chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ghosh! I Don't know how f #ked you are in head. Clearly you are one of my favourite authors in fanfic. I know you are talented in both tragedy and humour but why the F*&k do you write Tragedy so much and Humour so less? NEVER EVER GONNA READ THIS ONE AGAIN! I AM SO F*&king crying, so F*king heartbreaking. Sh*t man!
larryjc chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is heartbreaking. You managed to make me sad. As much as I like this, I can't read it again. It is too heartbreaking.
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow, you're really, really good at writing touching stories and evoking strong emotions.
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 1/21/2014