Reviews for A Sacrifice for Naruto
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow, you're really, really good at writing touching stories and evoking strong emotions.
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 1/21
I NEVER WANT TO FEEL THIS FEEL AGAIN
Narutoimagine01 chapter 1 . 1/7
This was so touching and powerful. I cant stop reading it. I read it over and over and OVER again. Its so...ah, i cant explain it! People might think the third hokage's a dousche for doing it, but come on, if its a law its a law! But hinato to die is painful. At least she died and made narutos life completely peaceful. way to go, you rock! Oh amd by the way, the story of sasuke getting killed by sai... i was on the floor for ten minutes...crying and gasping for air. Its a tragic story but i was laughing... i have no idea why... i love sasuke. I find himself an awesome character.

Youre awesome, and im always a fan )
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 1/4
I am literaly crying right now.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
...Why you gotta make me cry like that? I iz so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
What? The hokage is such an asshole, it suspends my sense of disbelief. Wtf.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'm crying right now.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Touching story, no more words needed.
Jake chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ugh i hate love this story. Hinata was my second favorite character after naruto and you killed her. But i cant disagree with what see did and this a new look to the NaruHina story. I wouldnt be surprised if something kinda like this happens in the manga. I hope not
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Kudos for being able to write something as sad and complicated as self-sacrifice realistically and with emotion!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
My only thoughts as I got to where Hinata revealed everything was, "Oh, dear god no!" She is my favorite character of the series, and it was hard to read of her execution at such a young age for taking a stand for what needed to be done, even if it was fora law. Quiet she was, but her heart and courage were boundless and pure, and it was so wrong to do that to her, yet it served to promote those qualities that made Hinata, Hinata. A sad but good short story.
Flashohol chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Neat idea.
chaos599 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ouch, heart hurting. Love this arc, very touching.
Kythorian chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
It is an interesting concept, but i can't see the 3rd actually following through on his law against a...what...8 year old? who was clearly only trying to help Naruto. The entire purpose behind the law was to try and help Naruto, so having a child come along and technically break the law in order to accomplish it's spirit(since the law was clearly totally failing), then killing her for it is rather insane. the 3rd is not nearly that much of a rules lawyer. He just wants what is best for Naruto and the village. Having a child demonstrate that what is best for naruto and the village is breaking that law shouldn't mean she dies...I just can't see this actually happening.

But like i said, it is an interesting concept of how a positive view of Naruto's circumstances being put forth early in the story could have totally changed things.
White Critic chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
One of the worst stories I ever read, your "A Better Time" was better than this one. This was just a waste of time and seems just like something you'd write when you have writers block and couldn't finish the damn thing, or a dream fantasy at the cost of one the more important characters of Naruto. Your "The True Monster" story had a MUCH better reason the two main characters didn't get together and even you were going to kill Hinata off at least have Naruto or any other character put much more of a fight. Even if Naruto was a little kid he could have put up a lot more resistance. The point is that this story is a waste of my and any other readers time.