Reviews for A Sacrifice for Naruto
Gruffard chapter 1 . 5/6
Huh. I would of liked to see this expanded upon a bit but very good one-shot. Thanks for the share.
mds777 chapter 1 . 4/29
I think a part of me just died. T_T
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/7
That was a very effective tear jerker.
It's funny how laws are only ever *rigorously* applied against good people.
PinkGummiBear chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This made me cry...
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Man... I wish you could turn this into a full length story.
Almighty Ginger chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
THANKS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT FOR KILLING OFF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER I'M SO DONE.

Ahem.

Anyway, great story. Needless to say it got me a *little* worked up. If your intent was to crush my gentle soul, then congratulations on your undeniable success.

But this was still a great story. I think you really maintained the characters' personalities well (except the Hokage; I feel that he would be more open to reconsidering Hinata's sentence, despite the law). Hinata's outburst in Naruto's defense was very heartfelt. I always love scenes where Hinata breaks free from her shyness to defend the people she loves, and I think you pulled it off really well.

Congrats again on the great fic. I may hate the Hinata sized hole you left in my heart, but this story was still beyond incredible.
kevinhongpro chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Pretty moving. Good Job.

However, I have one point to make. Why does Hinata call Sakura's mother racist? Wouldn't prejudiced be the better term to use? Sakura's mother discriminated against Naruto because of the Kyuubi, not because of race.
Kaltos chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Thats one of the saddest stories I've read. Very well writen by the way.
Atlanrom chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ghosh! I Don't know how f #ked you are in head. Clearly you are one of my favourite authors in fanfic. I know you are talented in both tragedy and humour but why the F*&k do you write Tragedy so much and Humour so less? NEVER EVER GONNA READ THIS ONE AGAIN! I AM SO F*&king crying, so F*king heartbreaking. Sh*t man!
larryjc chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is heartbreaking. You managed to make me sad. As much as I like this, I can't read it again. It is too heartbreaking.
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow, you're really, really good at writing touching stories and evoking strong emotions.
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I NEVER WANT TO FEEL THIS FEEL AGAIN
Narutoimagine01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was so touching and powerful. I cant stop reading it. I read it over and over and OVER again. Its so...ah, i cant explain it! People might think the third hokage's a dousche for doing it, but come on, if its a law its a law! But hinato to die is painful. At least she died and made narutos life completely peaceful. way to go, you rock! Oh amd by the way, the story of sasuke getting killed by sai... i was on the floor for ten minutes...crying and gasping for air. Its a tragic story but i was laughing... i have no idea why... i love sasuke. I find himself an awesome character.

Youre awesome, and im always a fan )
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I am literaly crying right now.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
...Why you gotta make me cry like that? I iz so sad!