Reviews for Lunchtime!
Digiboy-Stew chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I felt bad for poor little Izzy. He was probably embarrassed enough from fainting in front of his classmates (Tai not helping things by finding it comical). And what happens after that? He has to suffer more embarrassment everyday afterwards because of his overprotective parents forcing the school teachers and lunch staff to supervise Izzy while eats in the school lunchroom, like he's a toddler incapable of eating by himself without the help of a grownup. Poor poor Izzy.

The croissant moment was hilarious. In Tai's hungry eyes, Matt's croissant was probably surrounded by a radiant golden aura, like a beautiful edible gem that came from heaven above, driving him wild because he needed it so badly. lol!
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was amazing! :D It could've come right out of Tai's head the way you wrote this!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Poor Tai... with the choice between cafeteria food and mom food... I do wonder if he made the right choice. o
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*mouth hangs open*

That was breathtaking. In all my wildest dreams I did not expect the lunchlady (and when I said breathtaking, I meant it - I think I was holding my breath through that confrontation).

I dare Tai to throw something back :D
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Haha, this was excellent! xD I'm so happy this got written... My day has been made, I love it!

Great work. But chocolate-tuna sandwiches sound... well, to be blatantly honest, they sound disgusting.

Excellent work!

~BANDGEEK
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hey there!

Love the story. It's got so much detail about how awful the food was, that I'm almost sorry I ate dinner before reading this XD You did a great job - keep it going!
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This, I must say, was AMAZING. XD Poor Tai, getting beaten with all that food. The ending was hilarious. I didn't even notice any grammatical errors(gasp!), which I always find in stories, whether they're mine or someone else's. There was one paragraph, 'They settled on something much worse. Each grabbed their desserts, jelly and rice pudding, respectively – well, supposedly, both looked awfully similar, as in, they both had an uncanny resemblance to toxic waste mixed in with bird droppings – and dumped them over Matt and Tai's heads.' It read kinda funny, but looking back, I have no idea how. :-/

This was really good, I'm definitely gonna have to read your other stories. Keep up the good work!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hahahah! This is a totally awesome one-shot. I really, REALLY enjoyed reading it, like always!(v) Everything about it was so hilarious. Especially the part where Tai said, "NO" and made a total mess in the cafeteria. I laughed like a maniac(v) And I think you got his personality right on the spot.

Your writing and descriptions are so amazing but that is no surprise when the one-shot is coming from you...

You did a amazing job with this one. REALLY! This is a super one-shot(v)