Reviews for you are the height of revelation
tamatoe chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
i'm starting to love this pairing. i would love to read more of it.

thanks for sharing!
hexgirlfriend chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh God, I love this pairing to death, and you wrote it so so beautifully. I'm gonna go try to form a coherent thought now.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow. I never imagined that I would like this pairing, but your fic is so descriptive, lyrical, and elegant that I couldn't resist. Well done!
overstreets chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was so cute! i love how they're both opposites but they work so well together, IMO.
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Yay - a companion to "these delicate crimes"! I love your writing and how you're able to say so much in so little. (I'm envious.) My favorite part of this was the line where Petunia sees dandelions as "wishless weeds."
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love this and Petunia too. the descriptions are lovely and the way you capture Petunia and Sirius in such few words is applaud-worthy.
iliads chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I absolutely adore this. Normally, I'd quote and tell you which bits I like best and which bits I didn't, but I am in love with every word. I've never liked this pairing but you might just have converted me.
KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I ship it. I feel like such a creep, but I ship it. And I really like how this was. It was short, but sweet, and I loved it!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
okay, you converted me to the pairing. I truly adore your characterisation of Petunia, and the care you take when defining her personality. And Sirius is just wonderful, yet we don't see him in it. It's an amazing fic, I loved it!

Cupcake.Chan.95 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Gosh, i loved this!

Not only do you describe Perunia's character awfully well with all the pictures you paint, but the whole story just gave me a happy feeling, because, despite him being everything she would like to hate, she loves him... doesn't that show how exceptional love is?

I mean, I'm not usually that much of a sappy person, but right now I just feel like "awwwwwwwww"- well if that wasn't the most romantic thing, what was?

So, yeah, I really adore your way of writing
iheartmagic chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Having just read these delicate crimes, I thought that I already knew what this story would be like.

Boy, was I wrong.

/She's Petunia, and she sees dandelions as wishless weeds and knights in shining armor as oiled relics in museums; hates magic and fractured normalcy./ I love this sentence because it manages to sum up Petunia's world view in a simplistic manner.

And the words you use; wishless weeds...oiled relics...fractured normalcy. They send shivers down my spine.

/He's the antithesis of everything she stands for—long hair, crooked grins, nonchalance, and magicmagicmagic./ Sirius is the antithesis (ahh, I love that word!) of every thing that Petunia is and will be. And your repetition of the word magic just drives that point home. Yet, for some reason, the two just seem to click. Once again, its the whole opposites attract thing at work.

Yeah, you've pretty much left me in a loveisawesome kind of mood.

/And he kisses her like he's making a point, and she misses it entirely because all she can think is that she's never loved like this./ I think that that sentence was the perfect way to end this amazing story. Needless to say, you've made Petunia/Sirius one of my favourite pairings everr. I hope you're happy. (:
Omnicat chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh my, that was interesting. It *works*. I'm a little stunned.

You have a pretty nice writing style, too - it has a rhythm to it.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Once again, I love your descriptions, (such as " But he touches like lightning and smiles like sunshine") and the pairing is also great.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 7/25/2010

I can't sum up in words how much I liked this.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I'm so glad you're developing this pairing! You seem to really get them together and write them in such a bittersweet, touching way.