Reviews for In Search of Another Path
Azera-v chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Hope you continue this!
Flaming Rose chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
Amazing! Brillant work, just please don't let Harry go all evil and I-desperately-want-to-join-Voldemort-ish. That just ruin the story for me.

And you killied off Ron and Hermione? How could you have done that?Couldn't you have just, like, tortured them a little bit first? Spare Neville completely and end up killing only one of them -Ron and Hermione, I mean- ?

Anyway, it's still good and I can't wait to read more! Bye! Thank you! Loved the story! And please update again soon! May your muse forever be with you!
aryaneragon4ever chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
Awww...update soon!
Nocturnal Smile chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Really interesting story, I look forward to seeing where your more cunning version of Voldemort is going to take this, and how the effects of what he did to Harry are going to play out. All in all, well done, can't wait until the next one!
Magic of Reality chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Good chapter! I found it really interesting reading it from Bellatrix point of view. Can't wait to see how this story progresses...
rainieForest chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
your story is confusing...I have no idea what is gonna happen next lol...plz update soon!
AbaratFox chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Well, damn.

I forgot that Snape was dead so Draco would have to do that.

Thanks for the update! I just got out of surgery and updates are something to look forward to while I'm stuck at home.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Aw. Poor Harry. I hope Voldie will show up soon.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Again? Seriously? The boy needs to learn not to do stupid things.
BellaPur chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Draco ftw! Awk he's a wee murdering sweetie pie.
Zana chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
I dont like at all how you written this chapter, I understand that Harry in shock...But it is could be written much better.
Tafta chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Poor Dumbles!

But I still love Voldemort more. :D

"bouncing ferret" - I just lol'd!

Great chap, can't wait to read more!
DuShuZhi chapter 13 . 8/9/2010