Reviews for Showdown
hatethefake chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU POST A CHAPTER! HEY! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? PLEASE JUST PLEASE! UPDATE! YOUR READERS WAIT FOR YOU!
lu89 chapter 15 . 2/20/2016
what an interesting plot! i loove it with all my soul!
i love so much when sougo rescued kagura and then kissed her!
okikagu4ever! they are meant for ach otheeerrr!
kamui is a bastard!
it was been a while since the last update but if you someday remember about this fic i wish you contine writing! its amazing! really amazing! i love how you developed kagura and sougo relationship between each other! all the things they lived and suffered together!
they are so cute together!
this fic is indeed one of my favorites...i jst love so much this couple, and im glad that i could read this 15 amazing and cute chapter! so please i want moreee T.T
i love okikagu chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
please update
i love the story
continue
please
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
Please, continue this story! It's so good and I want to see more about how Kagura will be when she knows of what is happening!
el chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
it a good story i hope u continue
terry nightstalker chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
wait? What about Kagura?
sha5aditto chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
paranoid daydream chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
so...antmore?
Fictitiouslove chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Why isn't this continued? This hasn't been updated for like 2 years... Did you drop it? I'm sorry for being pushy and stuff but I want to see the end! Please tell me you didn't drop this...
Fictitiouslove chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
For the second last para, you mentioned: let alone a human being. Kagura isn't a human being xD she's a Yato like you mentioned earlier in the fic xD
Cm001 chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Update soon! It has been far too long since you last posted a chapter! At least finish the sorry properly! We love this story! :)
scarlet chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
UPDATE PLEASE !

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! ; A ; I/We need to read MOOOAARR of this story xDD
I LOVE HOW YOU picture the characters x3 please.. I'm begging you.. Update soon A or else I'll die..

joky xD ihih..

GOOD LUCK !

oh.. and KEEP UP LE GOOD WORK ! ;)
Touko chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Update pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeee! DDD: This story is far too awesome to end now! D:
rennomiya chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
oh please continue this! this is pretty awesome! you deserve more reviews!
Lord Rav3n chapter 1 . 3/20/2012