Reviews for How You Change Me
Shandrial chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Jeez, I really love the interactions in this story. It's all just so perfect. And your Crowley was magnificent. I really enjoyed this read! Thanks for sharing. I only wish it was longer! And now I am so intrigued about what Crowley was talking about in his, the angel knows how to make a deal, and all that. I simply must find out.
Renn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oohoo loved it! ANd gotta Love Crowley, too!
kamuishima chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is great. It would be great if you would continue this story.
dorialine chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this is so adorable, just perfect!
TheHangedJester chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Please tell us you're going to write what happened with Cas and Crowley... PLEASE? O_O
BoundLight chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Fantastic. This deserves if not another chapter, at least a sequel. Maybe...pillow talk, so I can figure out what crowly was hinting at, lol. Anyway. Good job.
Skylara chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
There are so many unanswered questions here I wish this was a full story. It certainly could easily be a chapter fic with all the questions. For instance, what kind of deal did Castiel make with Crowley, what is the relationship/history between Castiel and Crowley, and do Dean and Castiel get together in this story? Usually a one-shot with "just some Dean and Castiel alone time" doesn't bring up several new ideas that remain barely touched upon. This really seems like a first chapter to a longer story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Beautiful The relationship between Crowley and Cas is very intriguing. Hope you write more about the pair. )
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awesome. Really cute. Could totally see this.
BLUESKULL chapter 1 . 6/8/2010