Reviews for Of Age and Innocence
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 1/26
Well, this was...a bit more graphic than I am used to, yet it was still beautiful in its own way. The last two lines, especially, were breathtaking despite the brief story; even oneshots can be powerful. It also seemed to be perfectly made for a sequel; a passionate meeting like this certainly demands a follow-up story to what eventually became of the two characters.
Kyokkou chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Nicely done, though I would love to see more of these two! xD
Flamekaat chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
oh glory and happiness. Beautiful smutty happiness!
LaTekila chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh. My. F***ing. God! I do love so much your fiction that I just can't put in words!
I could almost feel the troll's smell and I had to hold my tears about the ending... *_*
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful fic! :*
Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
What a perfect short story. I was smiling retardedly throughout the whole thing!
LadyLunnet chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I made an account just so I can review this. All I have to say is "holy...hell". Nice Job! Now I shall peruse through your other stories.

And on a side note: The beginning section reminded me a lot of Tarzan and Jane! :D
Kimihearts chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Beautiful! XD
DarlingAminta chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I have to tell you that I stayed up reading this fic and it's sequel (which I will also review :])and I absolutely loved it. I loved that this was from her point of view and even though there was a huge language barrier there are things that simply transcend that. Even though this did start of as smut it held a promise for so much more which you followed up on Tryst. The events here were refreshing and something I was definitely looking for in a Troll/ NE fic. I loved that she was haughty even to her savior but was able to give into her own wants and needs. She was able to go beyond obvious NE resentment toward Trolls and give into something new and absolutely exotic to her. Again, the fact that they were not able to understand each other fascinated me. We don't know what he says to her exactly but actions really do speak louder than words here! Again great work!
doomsdaybringer chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Yes yes yes yes yes! So very good! I absolutely love trolls, and to be able to find a nice lemon, with a troll, and written so well, just made my day. Wonderful, fabulous job. Fucking, beautiful. )
positachick chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
this was so great. Ty so much.
AgaruTomo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow... just WOW! that was amazing!
Meus Obsequium chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Beautiful story! Having seen the story art on DA, I can't blame her for wanting that sexeh troll! The language barrier actually added appeal to the scene. Very descriptive, especially when she's roaming his body. ;)
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
beutiful, amazing, and soo nice the use of the lack of comunication i really liked, and well played on the "im new at this" her XP
MMR92 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Holy sheet, this was one damn good story! And very hot might I add. . I almost flipped the fawhk out at the end thinking he used her until I read the very last bit. XD I give it two thumbs up! dw-b
Iwilo chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
::growls longingly and bounds off to shred something::