Reviews for Fighting Back
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 32 . 2/26
Enter: HORCRUX! mwhahahahahahaha!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 30 . 2/26
I like the 'love (because you hate it)' harry put on the end of his letter! XD
You should update more do to if Harry will survive or not so please update soon thanks
RambleSchapalon chapter 32 . 2/19
Please update! Such a sassy Harry ;) D'awee get Harry and Tom to hug more often 3 so cute
please post soon
Animaniac100 chapter 32 . 2/14
You should really update. It's a very good story.
Pineapple Phone chapter 32 . 2/7
Oh really, it ends like that?! PLEASE update! This is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read, and its THE best harry potter one I've read! Please continue as soon as you're able!
Are you going to update soon. This made me burst out laughing a couple times, got a couple of strange looks from some people but, please update soon!
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 32 . 2/3
Awesome :)
Mizu Nekoyo chapter 32 . 1/23
Please update! I really like your fanfiction and it makes me a bit sad to see one as lovely as yours left unfinished.
Reader chapter 32 . 1/19
Dammit...I LOVE this story SO MUCH
Wonderful characters, interesting Harry, and a plot good enough for you to fall in love with it. Really wish you'd continued this fic ... oh, well, I'll have hope that this is continued one day
rosieposie511 chapter 32 . 1/18
great, awesome chapter, please, please, please post soon
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
When are you going to update?! I really love this story and it is so funny! But I know when people drop a story, then I went on your profile page and noticed that this was the only story. So I was pretty sure you had completely forgotten about this whole website and you never bother coming on the site anymore. But still I would REALLY appreciate it if you would finish this story, even if it is just a quick wrap up on the story please? Thx anyway...UPDATE PLEASE :)
POTC misty potter temple chapter 32 . 12/27/2014
Update soon I really like this
Guest chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
Kudos on the four year long cliffhanger
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »