Reviews for Fighting Back
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 32 . 9/18
I love the sarcasm chapter 32 . 9/17
Will you continue?
LandlessLord chapter 28 . 8/21
I understand you wanted the connection with Riddle's wand but wouldn't it have made more sense to use one of Casper's feathers in a wand custom made for Harry ?
SortingHat chapter 11 . 8/10
This chapter is not worthy of the name Agent 007 because only one line mentioned James Bond. Now if the chapter had more of James Bond talk actually getting into dialogue about him with Draco then it would be worthy of it's name.

I hate it when a chapter has very little to do with the actual plot. That's very much stretching it.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 8/10
The muggles that are good I guess would be snuggles. Especially the truth seekers who want to stand up to the Constitution and are willing to defend our rights a lot of us have literally died creating.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 8/10
Before I knew what house elfs were I always thought they were mini Gollums.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/10
That's it for Harry. He should've actually fought back using the *castle* self defense laws to his advantage.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/10
Actually it very rarely gets hot in Great Britain at least not enough to warrant heat advisories by the MET office. Though one thing was the early to mid 90s were known for unusual hot summers and some intense thunderstorms with flooding in Kent/Sussex county areas particularly hit hard a few times.

The 90s were unusual for mild weather and warm records both maximum and high minimum. Snow lovers like me would however hate it and it would be dreadful going year after year with hardly any snow.

Not even the mountains of Scotland had much in the way of big dumps for the ski resorts and they struggled but manmade snow machines is probably the only thing that saved them.
Sefera chapter 32 . 7/17
Good story, just what I was looking for.
LyraStarlight chapter 32 . 7/14
Please update soon !
Sly Heiress chapter 25 . 5/26
Snape is too valuable to go to the Light forces. Besides, Harry seems to be ok with the man...and remember Severus loved Lilly and swore to protect Harry? You could make him "stay spy" and then discover what Dumbles has under the hat ( ups, a pun)
So he stays Dark, that would come in handy when ( if) Harry goes to Hogwarts...Im just saying.
Sly Heiress chapter 16 . 5/26
Yeah, no offense, but I think the name is Godric's Hollow ( as in 'valley'). I dont mean to be rude or anything, but it can be mistaken for the Hallows ( as in the Deathly Hallows) i am just saying, over all, I think sarcastic Harry is brilliant!
ruinedsandwich chapter 32 . 5/24
update woman. pls and thank you
But they ARE crazy