Reviews for Fighting Back
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/14
Warnings are also needed. Just saying (T) is sadly not enough as ratings are often abused to some end.
WolfAtSea chapter 1 . 6/8
How many six-year-olds you know talk like that?
Anonymous Fan chapter 28 . 6/7
I love this story. The scene with the snakes made me laugh out loud. Your witty, sarcastic Harry is a joy to watch/read. I also liked touching bases with Neville. Just because Harry isn't Light doesn't mean he can't make friends. Dark doesn't always equate to evil, just as Light doesn't always mean good.
When/how did Harry convince Draco to play Muggle games? :)
Calmzone1 chapter 32 . 5/12
Lol, oops, bouncing doesn't count when learning how to fly. Let me guess, he's possessed against and Tom will make him fly? Great story, lots of laughs at all the tongue in cheek humour.
Azurepheonix chapter 1 . 5/12
please continue
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 5/12
LMAO, yup, the look on his face would be priceless, and no matter how much Lucy prodded him, his mouth wouldn't close until his brain finished processing. ;)
Sally Won chapter 32 . 4/28
this is love... you're going to keep posting, right?
TL14 chapter 32 . 4/8
you're mean. Writing an awesome story like this one and then abandoning it! To shame. To be fair this story is totally amazing and if you ever come back to it I will be ecstatic!
PinkDragon112 chapter 27 . 3/5
Lovvvveeeeee ittttttt
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 2/24
Good story.
EndlessHax chapter 32 . 2/14
please update! I really enjoy reading this and would be grateful if you decide to update and finish his fanfic. :)
EndlessHax chapter 27 . 2/14
oh hey, did you know that 'aquarus serpentis' actually, and literally, means water snake in latin? well, if you didn't give yourself a pat on the back for guessing latin correctly! *gives you a cookie for a job well done on this fanfic*
Valerie chapter 32 . 2/5
Please say you will continue
I adore this story! Harry is portrayed so brilliantly in this!
SpyLord chapter 28 . 2/4
Please put him in slytherin!
SpyLord chapter 25 . 2/4
Please make Snape on the dark side! Please please please please please!
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »