Reviews for Romeo & Juliet
cheeses chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
love it! and the florence and the machine beging made my day! woo
Katherine Moonhawk chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
lovely- very sweet and not just vulgar, which sadly some fics I've come across seem to be. Do you mind if I do a oneshot of Amy having a nightmare? I had the idea- it won't be like yours, but then I realised reading this you might think it's copying or something. I'll mention your fic, of course, but is it ok, please?

Kat
MyJuliette chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ah! I love it! Ah the Amy/Eleven moment in bed with nightmare was adorable! I loved how she used to call out for him when she had nightmares. This is just so well written. I kind of lost the connection between the two nearing the end of their fiasco in bed so I would try to brush up on that, maybe add or create motions or dialogue that would show their chracter a little more. It shouldn't just be regular sex but some special way in which the doctor would make it brilliant. Oops! Overthinking it too much. I love it! I love it! Can't wait for more of it!
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Heeheeheeeeee...the Doctor and Amy bumped nasties. Again. :P

It's so hard to choose which one I like more, "Got'cha" or this one, but they're all extremely well-written and FANTASTIC. [Except, dontcha think that Eleven would yell, "GERONIMO!" as he came, since that's his catchphrase? Lmao. Nevermind. xD]

This one was a lot sweeter than "Got'cha", which was something I really liked about this. But overall, it was amazing. WELL DONE, ONCE AGAIN! ;D

5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 points for fully naked time-travelers.

LOVE YA! ;)