Reviews for What They All Knew
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aw cuteness :)
lol chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
"You're getting married!" Abby exclaimed, grabbing McGee's and bouncing with excitement.

Gibbs chuckled. "Not unless someone changes the law anytime soon. But we are moving in together, as soon as I get back from spending time with my dad." He paused and then asked, "why do none of you look surprised?"

Guess we know what they are doing now.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I really liked this one.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
aww, not the big secret they thought it was :)
Mary chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I liked the story very much! I would love to read more to see how things are going for Gibbs and ony now!
Alitchen chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hehe he good one. :0) loved it.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hey DebC75,

Love the story. Was wondering if there would be more of the story, because I would love to see how Gibbs & Tony handle living together and how Gibbs would cope if Tony were hurt/kidnapped and he had to sit in the sidelines and watch the rest of the team search for Tony? Could Gibbs let the others do that without him or would he go searching on his own? Can't wait to see. Thanks, lightnshadows
l-girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Adorable just adorable.
CindyB chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awesome! I loved it.
AZNsexinezz chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I give this story a 10/10. I hope there's more, really. It's a TRUE original. Why? Because how many fics start with Jethro retiring so he can reveal being with Tony? Never seen it before. I look forward to another chapter IF another chapter is planned.
javagirl1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
But they can get married in DC!