Reviews for The New Dark Lord
BratGirl1983 chapter 11 . 6/24
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
lottie chapter 11 . 4/17
this story is stunning please continue with it ( can you make Draco evil please!)
lolzaraptor chapter 11 . 4/17
amazing please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Well crap. I just saw that you abandoned writing and I'm really sad. Just finished AU, really liked your take on Slytherin Harry.
Will come back in hopes your inspiration returns.
guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Just read through Alternate Universe, Year of Discord and New Dark Lord again... still a very good story and I'm still curious to see how things will progress:-)
princessleslina chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Please update! I cant wait to know what they discuss!
pawsrule chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Interesting chapter! Is Harry worried about Hermione? Please continue.
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Nice start to the story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Well, the cat's a bit out of the bag here, and will look forward to more of the aftermath and what all will be waiting for them all as they struggle to adjust to this new reality here, and what might the reaction from the dark will be as well as they got smacked pretty hard it seems.
starboy454 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
excellent update
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
If this isn't a drarry story, than if you don't want to confuse drarry lovers on here or make drarry lovers want to hate you, move the story to either draco/oc or harry/hermione. It shouldn't be in this category.
Kuroda Asuka chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
You're back! And so sneaky too, I was hoping for a Draco chapter but you've made it even better! I had no idea that Lucy's a muggleborn! O
Astra-Kate chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Oh wow. Please update soon. This chapter had an evil ending, I really cannot wait to see what Draco's going to do...And I also can't wait for Hermione and Harry's reaction.
Thedarklordisdead chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
AHHH NOT CLIFFHANGERSS
bananashake chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
I loooove your stories. The fact that you go off on totally different plot lines makes me feel like I'm reading a brand new Harry Potter book. My one complaint ; WE NEED NEW CHAPTERS NOWWW (: