Reviews for Evermore Experience
princeselisa chapter 33 . 11/30/2023
This was a great story. I enjoyed the journey. Thank you
JoVersify chapter 22 . 9/2/2023
Sigh.

I only hope that I can get my head out of my own ass enough to be able to detangle and complete the mass amounts of unfinished tales I have collecting dust on their blinking cursors... before I die preferably.

And I only hope I can do it in such a way as you have done... managing to pull together such scenes and entertain the HELL out of me with them. I am absolutely LOVING the sub-sub-subplots going on in this story... the real, the fantastical, and the imaginary all intermingling so perfectly together into one story. Fucking genius, if my opinion counts.

Reading on and enjoying the f*** out of myself,
Jo
JoVersify chapter 18 . 9/2/2023
Hello Love!

Do you still monitor your account? I can't tell you how equally excited and sad I get when I discover a new story that I missed back in the early days of this Fandom. Although new stories are still being written everyday (including my own), I feel like those written when this Fandom was in its heyday just have a different feel about them. Maybe it's just in my head, but that's what it is to me.

But I'm also sad when I discover yet another author that I never connected with. While I had my little clan of girls back then, I wish I had spread myself out a little more, spent more time with more authors, made more friends, and I absolutely wish I had held on to the Fandom and made some of those friendships last instead of just abandoning the entire thing for years (until COVID).

Anyway... just wanted to pop in to let you know that I'm reading (and thoroughly enjoying in every way) this expertly spun tale of yours. I hope you've read this story yourself 1,000 times and felt pride and accomplishment every single time. Because I feel that for you when I do. It's truly a masterful work and something to be proud of!

Thank you for this story! I can't guarantee I'll review too much, but I will try. I do hope you at least see this.

Much love and reading on!
Jo
QueenGB chapter 32 . 4/9/2023
I enjoyed this story very much. I loved the addition of L and Will. I just wish after Edward changed Bella it didn’t feel like it was a rush to end it. That last chapter had a lot jammed into it and out of the blue there was Charlie and she was only a week old back in Forks. But I guess we pick up in the sequel right? Thanks for sharing your story with us.
QueenGB chapter 31 . 4/8/2023
Bravo L! She was very brave and it’s nice it wasn’t Bella for a change getting beaten by James.
QueenGB chapter 30 . 4/8/2023
Why didn’t Rosalie or Esme take them so that they could be seen by Alice?
QueenGB chapter 28 . 4/8/2023
Good talk between Edward and Bella about forever. Carlisle was a cool sexy customer in dealing with James. I guess L will have to hypnotize Michael and Jessica to forget. Can we just end James already and get to the good bitsD I believe Will and Edward should have the honor.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 4/8/2023
I was a little worried for the first time. Oddly not because of James because this Edward generally is bad ass but Bella was awfully bratty here. Mrs. Lawrence told her home truths though so bravo and they got make up sex in the endD
QueenGB chapter 25 . 4/7/2023
I’m not disappointed James wasn’t in the library. I am disappointed he’s still around. Times up baby’s. L’s holding her own with annoying teenage Bree. So Maggie likes girls also a nice twist.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 4/7/2023
Does Bella’s headache have to do with her power or with L’s hypnosis?
QueenGB chapter 23 . 4/7/2023
I think The Meadow chapter in Twilight is my favorite. I can understand why that dream SM had manifested into a wonderful story we all obviously love. This chapter is a wonderful spin on that with sweetness, passion, intrigue, sadness and hope. Lovely.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 4/7/2023
So James’s plan finally came through. Did Will change the day to cloudy so they could hunt James? He comes in handy that one plus he’s like a sexier Garrett. Mr. Cullen! In the meadow alone no chaperone on your coat? You are no gentleman sir! And I like it! So Auntie L is who James/Bree takes? Interesting twist yet again. I like that too. Thanks.D.
QueenGB chapter 21 . 4/7/2023
I am digging Edward’s courtship game. Restrained hotness.D
QueenGB chapter 19 . 4/6/2023
Every time they leave Bella alone I freak out. I mean they no better right? I love how Bella’s inner monologue is Victorian and modern references. I guess her shield is working on L’s magic. Okay I’m confused about one thing. How did James make business deals with Newton before Bella showed up and the Cullen’s not smell him or Alice see him in Evermore?
QueenGB chapter 17 . 4/6/2023
What the hell Bree? Did James change her and send her? How did Alice not see? So the vision with the blood in the study was Mrs. Stanley’s? Are they blocking Alice’s visions some how? Do they know about the Cullen’s powers. How will they deal with a human being murdered during Evermore?
2,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »