Reviews for Evermore Experience
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
Very intrigued by the sequel. How is Elizabeth there when vampires can't be enchanted? Excited to find out! Oh, so are we to assume that B&E Washington wedding was the last we will see of Charlie or Renee (fine by me). Charlie made the comment about them moving to Seattle, then they were suddenly living on the estate in England. The volturi was mentioned very early on in this story so I assume the same rules apply regarding human knowledge. This always bugged me in Breaking Dawn that Aro would not have sought Charlie out from Edwards memories of witnessing Renesme grow up. Heck, their involvement in their lives stemmed from Bellas knowledge of vampires so story dictates that the same fate would be doled out. Sorry, bitter tangent ;)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
God bless you and your mom on continued health for decades to come :)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
I have to correct something Bella said, Chaucer was written in Middle English, Beowolf is a text originally written in Old English. I took a course in both. Old English is so germanic that it has to be translated, middle, you can infer as the next step is modern English. But, I am confused by Bella's argument? Old English would not be a tuned to be part of a "civilized" society. Middle? I could argue yes. But, if Bella is arguing the evolution of language to Alec's statement, I don't see the tie she is making. Now, reading Latin or Greek & showing political and territorial shifts as important empires who assumed superiority& humanity not seeing the future of these shifts in reference to business would illustrate to Alec the importance of language as a bridge to success and relationships regardless of whom is in power. Just my opinion on Bella's logic, very curious your interpretation of her position :)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I like so far but I am a little disappointed that she is still being referenced as "Bella" since her character according to the script is Isabella & based on the story thus far, even if Bella's emergence didn't take 100%, wouldn't L, Emmett, Newton refer to her as Isabella since she isn't technically introducing herself to them? I could understand if she said Bella if she is still grasping reality in the recesses of her mind but it seems like it should be addressed since she's playing or becoming a character vs. Being the 21st century Bella Swan. I would at least make it a concern for L since she is seeing/hearing info from Bella that she shouldn't remember.
luckycullen chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
Make up sex is the best!
luckycullen chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Oh no, I hope Emoward returns to Bella's bed. Is Lord Masen out of this experience? Now I miss him...
luckycullen chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
at least, Bella knows the truth now, and she believes that Edward loves her! Nice character Maggie!
luckycullen chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Aww, their first time... hope it's not the last!
luckycullen chapter 23 . 11/11/2013
"A proponent of the Socratic method?", that was the best answer Bella could give to Edward's revelation!
luckycullen chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I know this is getting dangerous and now they've taken L, but the UST here is killing me!
luckycullen chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Love when Edward is so blunt and sexy! I haven't read a vampire Edward fic in a while, and I'm just falling for this Edward!
luckycullen chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
I couldn't agree with them more!
luckycullen chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Yay, she chose Edward over Lord Masen! This is good news!
luckycullen chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoy this chapter, the anticipation for the ball... and to imagine Edward dressed as Dant├Ęs when he was a prisoner at Chateau D'If... priceless!
luckycullen chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Mercedes and Edmond Dantes costumes? OMG; it would be so dreamy! I can wait to read the Ball chapter!
2,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »