Reviews for Evermore Experience
sujari6 chapter 34 . 2/4/2015
Great chapter. Very informative for Liniope.
sagajunkie chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
Go L!
debslmac chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
:) :)
Cockerspanmom chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
Hilarious. Poor L. But she is guaranteed a hot and sexy honeymoon. So kind of the girls
febrahimi chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
Glad to see the update!
Mom23xx chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
nice!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Whose hairpin was that? Why is being with Will making L younger? So far I'm thinking that the Cullens are vampires with their usual talents or lack thereof, and L is a vampire/human hybrid with some sort of enchantment talent that Bella is able to partially overcome because of her shield. Is Edward both himself and Lord Masen? They have the same birthday. :) This is so intriguing!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Taken is better than killed... right? Right? *bites nails*
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I'd like to know the answer to Bella's question, myself. ;)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
So does Edward now think that Bella is some sort of conniving vixen who wheedled this favor out of Lord Masen? This is so fascinating! Clicking next... :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
So confused, but loving this! I'm glad Jane and Alec weren't little hellions- it seems as though the adults in that house will be quite enough to deal with!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Somehow I don't think Bella's going to enjoy her time with Jane and Alec. :/

I'm so curious about what exactly is going on- obviously this is not the typical undercover vampire story. *Are* the Cullens vampires, or are they whatever L is? Clicking Next to find out... :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Heehee love your Alice! :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Ooh, interesting start! I wish there really *was* such a place; I would love to go there. :)
Debra doo chapter 20 . 1/24/2015