Reviews for Evermore Experience
luckycullen chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
I couldn't agree with them more!
luckycullen chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Yay, she chose Edward over Lord Masen! This is good news!
luckycullen chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoy this chapter, the anticipation for the ball... and to imagine Edward dressed as Dant├Ęs when he was a prisoner at Chateau D'If... priceless!
luckycullen chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Mercedes and Edmond Dantes costumes? OMG; it would be so dreamy! I can wait to read the Ball chapter!
luckycullen chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
It eas interesting for edward to read Bella's list and know the pros and cons of the two alter egos... This chapter ending was so erotic... I would have want Edward to stay with her!
luckycullen chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Wow, this chapter was amazing... their first kiss, Edward with fainted Bella and his cel phone, the letter of Lor Masen, the beautiful poem, and now a wedding! So excited and I just can't hide it!
luckycullen chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Your birthday is november 18? So, let me congratulate in advance... Happy birthday, dear writer! I would like to personally give you a hug or that my english knowledge were better! I'm just loving your story... I found this line lol: " You just need lo loosen up a little and enjoy the wonders of Michael Newton."
luckycullen chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Good to know something about L's story, this way we can understand a lot of this lovely fairy tale!
luckycullen chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I like this second (or third) first impression of Edward to Bella... It was so good he was so kind and nice this time, so she start to have feelings for him... Love Will and L!
luckycullen chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
wow, this alter ego characters is hard for the three of them... Liking the story so much! Will and Liriope are one of a kind! I agree with you: Jaxon22's Pound of flesh is a masterpiece... Love PAW and Peaches!
luckycullen chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Awedome chapter... I liked that Rosalie called her husband "My monkey man", and I'm glad to know Edward and Lord Masen are the same, so he's not that scary anymore! Loved the way the Cullens defends their territory and their women, particularly Jasper!
luckycullen chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Wow, this story never cease to amaze me! But I'm relly affraid of Lord Masen... creepy!
luckycullen chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Wow, what would the mysterios Lord Masen want? Are they vampires and magicians? I'm intrigued!
luckycullen chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Yes, I'm reading this story because Magnolia822 gave her recommendation... and now I'm so glad I took it!
luckycullen chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Ohno, mysterious and scary Lord Masen has put his eyes in young Isabella!
2,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »