Reviews for Evermore Experience
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
I really don't think Pepto Bismol and rush week were invented yet! Lol! TTFN! JXB :-)
Reinbeau chapter 34 . 2/5/2015
Thank You!
aussietwilight chapter 32 . 2/5/2015
Loved your story, Thanks for sharing your talent :)
trisha63 chapter 34 . 2/5/2015
Oh how I have missed Liriope and the whole Cullen crew! Thanks so very much for that cute and interesting little outtake. Poor L, but I'm sure Will benefitted from the whole learning experience! Can't wait to see what other wonderful plot bunnies you have running around. Take care, Trisha :}
Alma de Lekhika chapter 34 . 2/4/2015
Nice... ;-)
Kalycakes chapter 32 . 2/4/2015
What an enchanting and fresh story. Love the depth of character and unique twist on the story. A jewel of a find among the sea of banal.
sujari6 chapter 34 . 2/4/2015
Great chapter. Very informative for Liniope.
sagajunkie chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
Go L!
debslmac chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
:) :)
Cockerspanmom chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
Hilarious. Poor L. But she is guaranteed a hot and sexy honeymoon. So kind of the girls
febrahimi chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
Glad to see the update!
Mom23xx chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
nice!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Whose hairpin was that? Why is being with Will making L younger? So far I'm thinking that the Cullens are vampires with their usual talents or lack thereof, and L is a vampire/human hybrid with some sort of enchantment talent that Bella is able to partially overcome because of her shield. Is Edward both himself and Lord Masen? They have the same birthday. :) This is so intriguing!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Taken is better than killed... right? Right? *bites nails*
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I'd like to know the answer to Bella's question, myself. ;)
2,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »