Reviews for Evermore Experience
aabc chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Wow... it just gets more and more curious. Love the story... I wait with baited breath for updates. I don't blame B for being frustrated with Lord Masen.
Catiedidit chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
I am glad that Will put Edward in his place. And, I am so proud of Bella for standing up to him. And the MP reference was perfect!
pnkats chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
great chapter. i don't think bella knows yet that lord mason is edward cullen does she? please update soon. hope edward gets a move on!
Autumnltd chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Love it when this updates! The plot has me ties in knots and I am so enjoying it...
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Well done Bell! I see she figured out Lord masen was Mr. Cullen.
MingoGirls chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
This is a wonderful story, and I always love reading the chapter updates. Very original, and it makes my heart go pitter-patter.

Thank you!
katmom chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Didn't I see this before? I was pretty sure that I had!

Kathie
sujari6 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Great chapter. Update soon please.
ladybugcullen chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
WOW!
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Is L Lewis Carroll? Great chapter
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
As always Emmett is so funny. Great chapter
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Interesting plot. I like it.
Lolarosa chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
This chapter was a wonderful glimpse into their daily lives. I absolutely adore L and wnt to put her in my pocket and take her home.

Mr. Newton needs to be shoved into a broom closet, and novue riche Mrs. Newton needs to go with him.

I am curious about Mr. Masen.

short and sweet review this time, I am skipping out on chores. :)
Lolarosa chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
wow, okay where to start?

Some sort of magic, check

incredible intrigue, check

a feeling of wanting more, check

I am not sure how they got there and if Bella is sharing a joint dream or truly in that time period. Either way I am impressed. The transition is seemless and the tiny flashes of information feed my curiousity. There is a deep secret to this group and Bella is simply unique. I cannot wait to see the ties that bind this group together.

I love the historical depictions, you can tell that you have a love for that era and it shines through your writing.
Lolarosa chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I would love to go to something like this. The amount of experiences that one would be able to have is endless. And it would beat the pants off medeival times :)

I like how you add in your informational tidbits. It is not overbearing and simple adds to the story. I learn something new and enjoy an awesome plot.

I really like L, she reminds me of my aunt and yes we all need that eccentric aunt. Hmmm shiny silver motorbike owners, I smell a twist here.

I have theories twirling in my brain and I am looking forward to see if I am right. :)

Time for the experience to begin...
2,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »