Reviews for Evermore Experience
Justmecp chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
Absolutely fabulous chapter! One question though...what does S.S.D.D. mean?
MingoGirls chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
Swoon :) I loved it. It seems like there are bits of Pride & Prejudice woven through this story, whether conscious or not, and it certainly adds something to it.
Catiedidit chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
Why are they even apart of the Evermore Experience? *sigh* I hope Edward kills them both without a second thought. This chapter was fantastic.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
I really like the story a lot! I'm very curious about what's happening within the story and who is who. When do you update, do you have a schedule? Looking forward to the next chapter! )
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Oh, I really like where you're taking this story, I'm very intrigued! Does 'L' stand for Lillian?
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very interesting premise, I'm looking forward to reading it! )
scrosby66 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Really great story, I saw it rec'd somewhere, sorry not sure where, maybe The Bigger They Are... anyway, this is so unique, I like it a lot. Thanks for writing!
Aurolyn chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Glad I could get in on this story before it completely blows up with reads and reviews. I can't wait to read the next chapter! PS. Edward is totally Lord Masen, Eh? But what's in the envelope!
goshdarnypooh chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
FYI for any wayward comment review reader, you can actually call your local congressman's constituent office in district and they will expedite you a passport generally within three days, no charge. Even faster then if you deal with one of the passport agencies directly. Something most folks do not know about, and can save folks some cash.

Anyways, excited to read on!
Genevieveforfun chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
Okay, so now we know for sure that the Cullens are vampires. What the heck is L? You say a hybrid, but what is that?Are Edward and Lord Mason one and the same? So many things left to understand!
daydreambeliever82 chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
Just found your story on a fic rec from LadyExcalibur2010. Love where this I going. It's very different and refreshing. Can't wait to see what happens.
nanavette chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
I am in love with this story! Can't wait to read more.
Genevieveforfun chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Hmmm, this story is confusing the hell out of me... but I'll keep going.

I really wonder about L and the Cullens taking away everyone's memories, though. Sounds totally unethical. And I don't understand the details. I'll read further and see if you have thought this all through and make is clear piece by piece.
Justmecp chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
I can't wait for an update! Great chapter!
Justmecp chapter 7 . 9/12/2010