Reviews for Evermore Experience
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 7/5
Love it so far.
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 7/5
Andre25 chapter 15 . 6/25
Lol that was a New year'resolution for me as well, only i didn't know it had such a cool name, ninja reader! I am truly enjoying this story, it's the coolest, and most original non-human fic i've found in years. I usually don't read AU vampire fics anymore, they kind of bored me nowadays, but yours is a breath of fresh air!
Andre25 chapter 5 . 6/24
I'm arriving late to this parte, but i'm happy i got here anyway. This story is very interesting and original so far, i'm loving it.
homermyhero chapter 34 . 6/22
Thank you so very much for sharing your story. I was a little confused at first but quickly got attached to everyone and was invested in the story - had to read it all this week! Unique and fun, your story was refreshing and just great to read. Everyone should enjoy it :0) Thank you very much - loved it!
Lizzard43 chapter 32 . 6/17
This was really cute with a dab of angst thrown into to spice it up a bit. I enjoyed reading this little tale.
Sassyvampmama chapter 34 . 6/16
Thank you for sharing.
Kopec82 chapter 30 . 5/22
That was stupid send Jacob with them
fanfictionalcolic chapter 32 . 5/7
Interesting plot. Amazing and hilarious dialogues with perfect blend of old and current speech. James 'attack lasted way too long though
fanfictionalcolic chapter 20 . 5/5
You recs sound great but I can't find them anymore. Do you have them in PDF?
fuz chapter 34 . 4/30
fuz chapter 32 . 4/29
An amazing experience!
I enjoyed this story very much.
Thank you.
dianscot chapter 1 . 3/20
Judyblue95 chapter 29 . 1/29
I will finish! I promise. RL sidelined me for a while but I'm reading more tonight. Love how you twist canon to make the story your own!
2,131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »