Reviews for Evermore Experience
QueenGB chapter 16 . 4/6/2023
I’m curious how Edward’s going to remove Bella’s slight interest in Lord Masen. And are the Newtons and Mrs. Stanley graduate students too? I now James is coming back but I hope we don’t have a ballet studio situation. Especially since Bella has zero knowledge of vampires at this point unlike canon Bella.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 4/6/2023
This feels like it’s more L’s story than Bella’s which is fine. So she’s happily mated and soon to be married she deserves it. Are Edward and Bella mates or is she just his singer you don’t quite say. Why can’t Bella be at the wedding this is all apart of the Evermore Experience even if they are off script at this point. Since Bella will be alone until after the wedding that is not wise with James around. Alice seems awfully relaxed about that especially after the vision.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 4/6/2023
Bella’s right about this destroying her reputation and I thought Edward intended to fix this. What is Mrs. Stanley up to? Did L write the behavior of Newton or did Alice’s meddling change events? Beyond James is Bella in danger?
QueenGB chapter 13 . 4/6/2023
Really L is her aunt? Cool. So Emmett is really related to L and therefore Bella? I wonder who Bella will choose. And will she run when she finds out the truth. Where is Jasper by the way? Is he looking for James?
QueenGB chapter 11 . 4/6/2023
So I’m guessing that L and Will have mated? Since their bond is so strong after a day. I also hope Edward mellows his mercurial ways now that Lord Masen has pissed off Bella.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 4/5/2023
So Edward is Lord Masen and James will be trouble. I never understand why they don’t kill Laurent too. It’s nice to know Victoria is gone. Too bad the Hypnos didn’t come with a force field to protect the town.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 4/5/2023
So does L getting younger have anything to do with all things modern coming back to Bella’s sub conscious? So James showing up a red eyed vampire is that who Alice saw coming? How come we don’t get more of the Cullen’s?
QueenGB chapter 8 . 4/5/2023
Yeah Lord Masen is a mystery and Newton is up to no good with Hunter. Edward is fighting his desire. Hey was he the one on the Ducati when they arrived? They are having a very P&P exchange Bella and Edward.
QueenGB chapter 7 . 4/5/2023
So Alice is holding the card? Edward is watching Bella sleep? James Hunter is coming? Still who is Lord Masen? Lots of fabulous questions to have must say.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 4/5/2023
Is Edward also Lord Masen? Does Lord Masen have an affinity to Miss Swan? Why is Edward so cranky? So Emmett is chilling white wine? Hello vampire. Ooh what’s next?
QueenGB chapter 5 . 4/5/2023
So who is the mysterious Lord Masen? We’ve met Edward so… I’m so engaged. Let’s see what Aunt L let’s slip.
QueenGB chapter 4 . 4/5/2023
L is pretty cool and it seems she has the power to alter realities? Hybrid? Like canon or? Do the Cullen’s know they are in this new reality or just Bella and other participants? Fascinating so far. *thumbs up*
QueenGB chapter 3 . 4/5/2023
Bella sounds more like a science graduate student than creative writing.
QueenGB chapter 2 . 4/5/2023
Are Alice and Jasper canon vampires in this? Golden eyes, not eating and Alice having the sight? It doesn’t matter I’m looking forward to reading this either way.
Lillywhite1 chapter 34 . 7/4/2022
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
2,271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »