Reviews for Evermore Experience
Great thanks
parkesy23 chapter 2 . 9/9
Grea thank you
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/9
I can't wait to get back to this unique plot line. I have to finish "The Bigger They Are", by LadyExcaliber2010, who rec'd this story. See you a bit later. ;)
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 9/9
Look forward to reading thanks
harkie5 chapter 34 . 8/23
This is the second time I've read this story and it is still amazing! Love it!
Capricorn75 chapter 34 . 8/8
I loved this story- so glad I found it, even if I was late to the party! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us :-D
Capricorn75 chapter 23 . 8/5
How funny- I also stole Brach's candy from the store display when I was 6 or 7! They were caramels (still my favorite, to this day), and the store was Walgreens!
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 7/28
This story is getting me through the car rental line that I've been waiting in for the past 90 minutes. I guess I'll take my reading where I can get it!
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 7/22
I need to win the lottery, so I won't have to work, so I can read this fic all day!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 7/20
Hmmm...who is this Lord Masen? Not Edward, as we've already met him. Can't wait to find out!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 7/19
No idea at all what L's real name might be, and it's driving me nuts! I love the magic here. Can't wait to see if they truly traveled back in time or if the guests have had their memories cleared. Either way it's fabulous reading!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 7/19
I love history. This sounds like it would be an amazing experience.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/19
I'm the same socially as Bella here. I'll always choose to stay home and read over going out and interacting with people.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/19
I'm excited to read this and see what kind of fantastic journey you take us on :-)
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »