Reviews for Evermore Experience
ArdenSkye7 chapter 34 . 7/18
Hi! I know I'm really super late to the EE fan club, but I loved this story so much that I felt you more than deserved the acknowledgment! :) Especially since this is practically the only thing I've been doing for the last three days lol.
As a fellow lover of the Regency era, what a blast was this setting. And while it wasn't bogged down with complete Regency dialogue etc., I think you balanced it well. Plus I assumed that the reason L's gift didn't work quite so well for Bella was because of her shield, right? And oh my gosh, how much I adore L!
Small quick question: that dress that Alice showed Bella on the plane ride from Atlanta to England...was that the same dress she ended up wearing to the ball? :) I had a feeling it would be making a reappearance thanks to knowing Alice.
I won't write such a lengthy review with my gushing over every single detail of your story. Just know how fantastic I thought it was! :)
Ooh, also, is there a sequel to this?! I read the second to last chapter up here and I'm like freaking out...did Bella have the EE changed for Edward this time?! How adorable!
Fangirling aside, I would like to compliment you on your excellent writing skills. You were able to weave this beauty seemingly effortlessly (which I know it more than realistically was not) and the pace was perfect. Honestly, this was a great read. Even if I was ridiculously late to the party. So I extend my most humblest expressions of thanks for sharing your writing. :) Cheers, ArdenSkye.
jcnf009 chapter 34 . 7/11
I loved the story!
jcnf009 chapter 2 . 7/10
jcnf009 chapter 1 . 7/10
Ohh how exciting! Can't wait to read more!
NanStew chapter 34 . 6/16
Great story. Loved it very much.
NanStew chapter 10 . 6/10
Have you read Katherine Woodiwiss? She does great work.
NanStew chapter 8 . 6/10
I have read a story similar to this, (the mask) anyway. I know who wears it. Hahaha. Great job so far. (I love her stories too!)

Can't wait for more. I may have forgotten to let you know, ficsisters sent me here.
solena1 chapter 18 . 6/6
Really enjoying this story!
Knit Bug chapter 34 . 6/2
I loved this story! Oh my goodness did I love it. Such a unique take on an alternate universe... really- a wonderful, well thought out read. Thank you so much for this, and for your words.

lovepotionsbrewer chapter 33 . 5/25
I should have left a review for every chapter, but I was enjoying reading too much to pause any longer than the second it took to hit the next button. What a fabulous trans-century journey you took us on. All the Twilight characters were familiar with a fun twist, and I want L and Will to adopt me as their niece.
Just a magical story - I loved it!
dpennell007 chapter 32 . 5/18
Fantastic story! It gives me the feel of the old Twilight Zone show hosted by Rod Serling where the person has to decide if they want to get off the rat race, and get on that train to the past. It was called "A Stop at Willoughby".

Anyway, I loved the L and Will story - as well as your passionate, possessive Edward. I've been reading this on the train to, and from work over the last 2 weeks. At 750 tomorrow morning I will be ignoring my fellow commuters while happily opening up Beyond Evermore. I Can't wait!
Moltz chapter 34 . 5/12
L was finally adopted into the sisterhood of marriage with all the rights and privileges of bawdy talk between women! Haha
Moltz chapter 33 . 5/12
What does the family have up their sleeve for Edward? Bella's getting better at her shield.
Moltz chapter 32 . 5/12
They finally get their wedding!
Glad L made it. Does she really need the walking stick?
Charlie and Renee get to see their daughter before they disappear.
Moltz chapter 31 . 5/12
I'm surprise as slap to the face of a vampire by a human would stop any activity.
I hope L survives without any last damage to her body!
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »