Reviews for Evermore Experience
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 1/24
Hi, I'm still reading your fabulous story, albeit slowly. I'm savoring it! wonderful chapter! I hope to read 3 or 4 a day until I'm done.
Nicoconsd chapter 32 . 1/23
Thank you for this wonderful adventure! I found your story while fic diving and so glad I found it. I loved it. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 23 . 1/22
very canon, yet well woven into this story. very good!
Judyblue95 chapter 19 . 1/22
that was a pretty slick way to both ensure the Newton kids' safety, show her both Masen and Cullen at the same time, and reinforce her decision to go for Edward and not Lord Masen. Well done!
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 1/17
Thanks for L's back story! Interesting that you're having her age regress...do all hybrids do that or just her? Loving this story, it's so unexpected!
Judyblue95 chapter 11 . 1/17
Your story has fully captivated me! It details a world unlike any other I've read. I hope you will explain the "half-breed" status of Aunt L, and just how it is that Bella is having bleed throughs from her modern world into the fantasy of this one. Also, just what is causing L to change, I would like to know. Hopefully all these things will be addressed in the story.
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 1/15
OK. I get that the Cullens and others are vampires. I get that Masen is Edward. I don't get why the charade of the 19th century scenario for "visitors". I'm thinking Bella's occasional lapses into modern times are due to the properties of her shield. I still have no clue as to who L is. Doesn't matter. I am enjoying the world you have created in this story. So unique. Do you still read reviews?
Judyblue95 chapter 6 . 1/15
ah, so Lord Masen isn't Edward. I wonder who he is, then, and why he has absolved L of her debt because of Bella. It's interesting to note, also, that Bella has once again slipped beyond the boundary of whatever this Evermore Experience is supposed to be. This story intrigues me and I continue to eagerly read it.
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 1/14
So now I'm a bit confused. Is Lord Masen, Edward? I get the other characters, all except L. Still haven't figured her out yet. Oh! Is it Elizabeth?
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 1/14
This is fascinating! I'm assuming that Auntie L has cast a spell of sorts on everyone making them think they are really in 1827? If that's the case, Bella is a bit outside the norm, I see. And Edward? My, he seems to be a bit of a snob and a ladies' man...no guesses yet as to who L is...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 1/14
He there! This story was rec'd to me and looked interesting, so I'm taking a chance on you, a writer I've never read before. Thanks!
irelandk chapter 34 . 1/12
:-)
Team Marylou chapter 2 . 1/5
Hmmmmm...wonder IF Alice has "seen" Bella meeting Edward?!
Team Marylou chapter 1 . 1/5
The acceptance letter from Esme Cullen tells me where this story is headed...so excited!
parkesy23 chapter 32 . 9/13/2015