Reviews for Evermore Experience
Kelly J chapter 34 . 5/6
i loved this story so much!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 9 . 4/30
I am really enjoying this story. However, I believe the silence should be palpable ( able to be touched or felt) not palatable.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 6 . 4/30
Loving this...
readicted chapter 32 . 4/29
EE was such a creative concept, different than time travel or period fics. Incorporating the charm, romance and politics of the Recency Era, with modern-day mindsets. It was an interesting read.
michigangal0223 chapter 34 . 4/28
enjoyed reading fun story :)
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 9 . 4/2
I just found your beautiful story. How well crafted! It is almost magical in its writing! I am in awe of your ability to paint with words!
boopgirl chapter 34 . 3/20
Really enjoyed this!
dollegirl chapter 32 . 3/6
I LOVED this story! So very clever and sweet. L and Will are both new faves, especially L. I have to ask, what happened to Jane and Alec? Were they really with the Newton's as part of the experience? I felt kind of sad we didn't get to see them again after the last tutoring or hear what happened to them when the fantasy came crashing down. I really loved the idea of L being a hybrid and her gift. A very unique idea with the experience! Your writing is a breath of fresh air and I was so excited to have stumbled upon this little gem. It stole my attention for a few days! I love that it will stay with me for more than a few...

Simply amazing. Thank you for sharing.
cecilia4059 chapter 17 . 2/24
Would Edward ever try to go near Bella without Alice and L's encouragement and intervention? I guess not.
cecilia4059 chapter 16 . 2/24
I really dislike Edward for playing Bella like a toy. She is going to be so mad...
cecilia4059 chapter 14 . 2/24
Bella knew there's something wrong with Newton. Why did she even want to go back? What if she lost the job? Certainly she could report a harassment or somthing to Lord Masen at least.
cecilia4059 chapter 10 . 2/19
Alice was right of course, about the marriage. I wonder why Edward said that if he was so against it in the first place.
Cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 2/19
Totally love this story. Thank you for writing and sharing.
cecilia4059 chapter 10 . 2/20
Lord Masen treated marriage proposal like a game. Bella's going to be very mad. I think.
cecilia4059 chapter 8 . 2/18
I still think Lord Masen was Edward. Awww I hate to be wrong. Thanks for the chapter.
2,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »