Reviews for Evermore Experience
Moltz chapter 30 . 5/12
So the shapeshifter was nearby but he didn't keep Bella safe. I wonder if Edward Bree knew about this part of the plan? If James calculated Bella's departure allowing him an opportunity to reach his quarry?
Moltz chapter 29 . 5/12
I wonder if L and Bella make it to the airport or will James intercept them?
Did Maggie and Bree leave the area?
Marriage proposal! Good timing.
Moltz chapter 28 . 5/12
The trap has been set for James. He did double back as I suspected. Just to the Newton place rather than the Masen Manor.
Moltz chapter 27 . 5/12
I think James has circled back towards the house and is going after Bella. How is Bree fairing in her new found ways to be a vampire?
L has a difficult time keeping some thoughts to herself. Haha
Moltz chapter 26 . 5/12
Maggie has arrived. I lover her opening line of greeting!
I wonder if Alice sent her as the truth meter for Bree's benefit?
Maybe Bree can live with Will and L to learn the vegetarian way!
Moltz chapter 25 . 5/12
I was delightfully surprised that Maggie was the visitor in the library. Meddling pixie was at it again.
If Alice deposited L's dress in the Newton's home, when do the rest of the recovery team show up?
Moltz chapter 24 . 5/11
James was just waiting for Bella to escape the throws of passion Edward held over her. I'm trying to figure out his motivation for this game. Taking L and now seeking out Miss Swan.
Moltz chapter 23 . 5/11
So far Alice's visions have been in their favor of finding L and Bella's feelings for Edward being reciprocated. Will James try to change those plans?
Moltz chapter 22 . 5/11
L had the feeling that something was off. Alice said that James and Bree would try to divide and concur the band of vampires that protect Isabella.
This is going to get messy.
Moltz chapter 21 . 5/11
Bella is picking up more and more supernatural traits if her friends and family.
When will the pieces fall into place where she begins to question why she is surrounded by these strange happenings?
Edward's closing line should have her pretty worked up. How will her 1827 mindset deal with his suggestive words?
Moltz chapter 20 . 5/11
L's twentieth century phrases pop up more frequently than Bella's. haha.
At what point will Bella learn that The Lord Masen of the party is not the man she dealt with before the celebration? Since Alice and Bella will be living at the mansion now, how will Edward separate himself from Lord Masen?
Moltz chapter 19 . 5/11
Hm, have Carmen and Eleazar arrived to aid in the search for Bree and James?
Who picked up the role as Lord Masen? The impromptu scuttlebutt created by Mr. Newton aided Bella in the task of refusing any further advances from Lord Masen. Giving Edward the chance to sweep her away to dinner. That was convenient. Haha
Moltz chapter 18 . 5/11
Bella's partial immersion into her role continues to conflict with her mind. When will the pieces finally come together in her head? I imagine a bit of anger and frustration at the manipulation she has experienced.
On with the masquerade ball!
Moltz chapter 17 . 5/11
Now that the property is in ruins, will L sell it to James? Will Lord Masen buy it to prevent James for furthering his attempt to gain the property?
What about the lost gold that went up in smoke? How will Newton regain his loss?
Will the party continue with all the mess surrounding L's property, death and fire?
Moltz chapter 16 . 5/11
The duplicity of Edward within the role playing has put him in a very tricky situation. Lord Masen needs to bow out gracefully. Some sort if circumstance that has him withdraw into himself for a while. Allowing Edward to continue the courtship. Eventually he needs to explain how he was playing both roles in the script of Evermore. Bella's mind continues to throw in modern thoughts and images. Will she begin to question the person she is at Evermore?
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »