Reviews for Evermore Experience
Cina's chapter 22 . 11/23/2020
Oh not L or Will either. I hope she is still alive.
Cina's chapter 19 . 11/23/2020
First I thought it was Jasper playing Lord Mason... now I’m stumped. Loved it.
Cina's chapter 18 . 11/23/2020
So excited to see what happens at the Ball.
Cina's chapter 17 . 11/23/2020
Michael and his nasty ness. So sad that L lost her house.
Cina's chapter 16 . 11/22/2020
Loved it. Boy that was close good thing for Alice.
Cina's chapter 13 . 11/22/2020
Poor L... that was so sad. Thank goodness Carlisle came along.
Cina's chapter 12 . 11/21/2020
Loved it.
Cina's chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
I was thinking the Edward and Lord Mason was one in the same until the pub meeting. He couldn’t be in the pub and carriage at the same time. Loved it.
Cina's chapter 8 . 11/21/2020
Edward can be such an ass.
Cina's chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
Oh my who could this stranger be. Loving your story.
Cina's chapter 5 . 11/20/2020
Loved it.
DareTheDevil chapter 34 . 10/28/2020
Oh what a Ride! Looking foward to your outtakes. Thanks for imagining!
Chaichii chapter 5 . 8/2/2020
I’ve been meaning to read this story for a few years now, and I love it so far. Interesting and very creative concept.
Paty4Hale chapter 34 . 9/14/2019
First things first. I found the translation of this fic to Spanish and immediately jump to look for the original (I always prefer the original versions :) ) and you had me after the first chapter. I was suspecting a vampire story but wasn't so sure, but was hopeful at the same time. When my assumptions where confirmed I was so excited!

Never in a million years would I have suspected the turnouts of Evermore.

I love the 19th century, I am in love with their way of speaking and dressing, but I could do without how controlled everything had to be for women. I love your social interactions, all very well worded and the curtsies and the way of speaking. Jesus in a petticoat! (my favorite expression)

Oh my! Lord Masen and Mr. Cullen. I was rooting all the way for Edward. You also had me over there. With the Masen last name, it was a bit evident for the readers that he could have been Edward, but at the same time I wasn't so sure and it thrilled me. The letters and all the "most humbly your servant" or "yours" Oh my! What I wouldn't do to recieve a letter of such contents! By the way, I loved how relieved Bella was when she realized they were one and the same, her reaction was rather amusing. I think my favorite turn was when Bella made up her mind in regards to these two gentlemen. When she wanted Edward and was planning a nice way of turning Lord Masen down. And that kiss! Woman, you had me at that kiss!

Female Hysteria, my favorite joke ever and Emmett's reaction to that.!

Also, I loved this Edward. I think it has to be my favorite vampire Edward of fanfiction. Because you kept his essence but he wasn't all head-strong not listening to anyone Edward that we know from the books (hehe). He was way more mature than I seriously thought. I loved him and his relationship with Bella and I also loved this Bella. Also one of my favorite human/vampire versions of her.

Maggie was a plot twist that I wasn't expecting and loved how she helped Master Edward and Bella clear things out. And how she ended up being mated with Bree. It's amazing how the world works. Everything happens for a reason, and I think their small play in the story was my favorite of let's say supporting characters and how they met.

Btw, Liriope, LOVED HER! I was so into the story that I was scared that you would either kill her or make Bella not want to be a vampire. I was so freaking scared! I love how she was never bumped by anything. She always took on life with a smile and her wit.

I read this fic in one day and morning. Seriously, hands down, if not my favorite, one of my favorite vampire fics!

It is these kinds of fics, with twists and turns and so well planned out and written and filled with love that I so love.

I don't remember what else I wanted to mention in this long review.

Oh! I loved the turn for the second Evermore experience. Dated on Edward's time. I could feel the emotion of his reunion with her human mother. I longed to hear that story play out.

Thank you for an amazing adventure, an amazing story.

I think it is very evident in my very descriptive review that I thoroughly enjoyed this fic!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 9/9/2019
Interesting time to change her.
2,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »