Reviews for Graduation Marauder Style
Lilly flower forever chapter 1 . 6/19
Oh this was awesome!
I like how the Maruaders did something on their graduation, it was very fitting of them.
I also loved how they gave Filch a cat. That was so cute. :)
Anyways, great job!
Omg YESSS! MRS NORRIS ORIGIN STORY! ROFL! I LOVE IT! GREAT STORY BRILLINATLY WRITTEN! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
hi5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
That was awesome!
Millie chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Brilliant! I loved this!
bookygurl3400 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Awww, I can just SEE Filch petting Mrs. Norris like a classic villain does with their pet. Also, now people have a legit reason to like her, even just a little bit. She was a very kind - and somewhat jokey - gift from Lily and the Marauders! And, well... It's just too cute to imagine.
luluhrh chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
. . . ASKDINTFJNFDGXHDNFISKDNIDKSKAKSLAPWIJDMCK FABULOUS! XD

Great job with this one!
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Beatiful. Just frikin' beatiful. If you haven't read this, READ IT NOW.
LazyHaru chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
two words BLOODY BRILLIANT! XD
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Man, I love this one. Now that I've read this, I realized that I've never really thought about my favorite little (or not so little in some cases) marauders graduating, and this seemed like the exact way that it should/would end! Also, it fills in the holes about how our dear friend Filch got his cat. Again, I love this fanfic!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and a bajillion more smileys that I'm just way too lazy to fit in. ;)
purple sky always chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
LOVED IT! so the kitten is Mrs. Noriss?
PinkMermaid chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hilarious!
Flip Flops n Crop Tops chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ahh the marauders! Good times, good times.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved it, although I hate the thought that the Marauders brought the curse of Mrs. Norris upon us...
SiriusBlack345 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011