Reviews for Pitted Against You
Elionu chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Silly Archangels, don't you know that the correct answer to "Kirk or Picard" is "Sisko"?
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is hilarious and precious. The idea of Lucifer wanting to do all kinds of things with Sam's body but he can't, and being stuck with his strict older brother, slapstick and punching each other will definitely follow. Love it.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I died a couple of times. Shouldn't that make writing stuff this funny some form of serial murder or something?

Shouldn't Mikey be the one who likes Batman, given that Dean's his vessel and all?
I found it randomly hilarious that God would use the phrase 'God only knows' in proper context for ANYTHING XP
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I was laughing my ASS off through that entire thing! Great job!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
*falls out of her chair laughing* Oh lord! This is officially one of my favorites!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was rich! I loved this is was hilarious!

Eminnis
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my Chuck, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I love how God is having a chess match with Buhhda.
anniebee93 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Haha, that was very entertaining. I love reading humorous fics involving the angels. They're the best.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I loved the Batman vs Superman argument. Plus, awesome UP reference.
Akita-chan22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is hilarious! I wondered what Lucifer and Michael were doing down in the Pit. And God yelling at them...priceless. :D
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is very funy. Totally ooc bun in a really good way. I laugh that they ask for tequila and not to get out of there
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
So wrong...and yet so funny. Jeez. I can practically picture this, too. Poor Adam and Sam, trapped in their own subconscious's while they get kicked where it counts by archangels. Wow. Ha-ha-ha, nice.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ha ha ha ha. That's hilarious. Catch ya on the flip side.
quiero queso chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I may have just busted out laughing randomly while reading this. I think my pets think I'm insane. Anyway, this was hilarious. Thanks so much! (Don't you make me come down there! BAHAHAHA)
Noninone chapter 1 . 6/8/2010