Reviews for Mockingbird
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
OMG GREAT ONE SHOT!
Dom-Letty chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Wow, like Wow

This story had me in tears

I am speechless, this story was just beautiful

WOW
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved it!
Also, I don't know if it was coincidental but when they're sitting on the beach at F4, Dom says 'I don't want you to be around when the cops catch up' and if you really focuss the to be sounds a bit like Bonnie! I thought that was cool!
Great one shot!
MmmSuite chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Uh yikes! That is the saddest thing ever. She had to exchange one of her parents for the other. I mean YIKES!

Great writing. Thanks for sharing.
STR8BKCHICK chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow! Truthfully I read this on a whim because the Summary didn't grab me and I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked this. It was heartbreaking and I liked the way you re-wrote pieces of the movie to fit this idea.

I always love the exploration of Dotty kids when its done tastefully and Ms Bonnie sure broke my heart.

It was almost uncomfortable to see a mere child comfort a grown man, but I suppose in this situation, what more can we expect? Dom is broken and he doesn't know what to do or say about his daughter.

I like the idea of Mia keeping Bonnie and raising her in letty's absence but I wish Dom could do it instead.

Great insight!
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Omg. *speechless* this has to be one of the most AMAZING stories I've ever read. Seriously. That was...wow. You are truly talented. Lol now you should write a sequel because we know Letty's actually alive! I would give anything to read your take on that.
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow. This was so good. It was heartbreaking. I love the use of the song. Good characterization. I had tears in my eyes at the end.

Thanks for sharing your talents.

-T.a.
EyesLikeThat chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Now i am so glad you have finally got this uploaded.I believe i was the first person to actually read through now that ive read through it again i remember how blown away by it i is seriously done.I cant wait for more stuff from you. I hope you dont keep us waiting too long for more of ur awesomeoness :)
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was absolutely an amazing fan fiction. I loved reading it. And I loved being a beta for it. I think that you did just a fantasic job with writing it. and Im glad that you asked meh to beta it. The ending of it was so sad. I feel really bad for Dom and Letty's girl. Because first she had to go without having Dom around after he left them. Then Letty ends up dying and she had to go without her. And also you picked a great song to go with this fan fiction. Sorrey that it took meh so long to get this review to you. I was away, and didnt have a computer to get on and do it. Butt its all here now. ((: Amazing job. And I do hope that you will write another Dom and Letty fan fiction again sometime soon. ((: x
HL chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Really really good but sooo sad! Now you MUST write a sequel to P.S. I Love You, so Letty can be alive again! *Cries*
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was sad but sweet. I liked it.

Tanya
GrudgeHolder chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Sooo Sad...but beautiful. Wonderful one-shot. Possible continuation with Letty alive maybe with some coma, memory loss