Reviews for Axel and the Ship of Fools
Nobody chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Wow, this was really good :D
TwistedFate108 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm glad you updated! I just love Roxas' attitude lol
Candy3314 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
How sweet :) I loved that Roxas could heal him! I was hoping that would happen! So the gurls are on the ship now? Perhaps they might find Roxy knowing that they'll (more like Larxene) try to escape some how _ This is so great! I freaking love this story! I hope for a soon update
xox.heart chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Thank you so much for updating! This was a lovely chapter, I get more and more curious as it goes on. I love the dynamics you're bringing into play.
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
You so gotta continue this soon! This is great! I love it
Mtsr chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Ej:This totally makes up for the shitty week im having,I SHOULD be getting ready for anime los angles(but noooooo,we all wanna blow it off like an old childrens kite from up in the attic)But,this'll do.

Its good,getting ready to see what happens next.
Takara yume chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Amg! I ove this story the plot is so cute and the pacing of the story as well of the characters development is really good too keep up the awesome work ;3
xox.heart chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
This story is positively lovely in the most badass way possible.
TwistedFate108 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
I must know what happens! D: Hurry and update ASAP!
Kk101 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Please continue!
Cipher-of-Will chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Hooray, new chappie! Love the story, hoping for another update soon :)
Candy3314 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Cool... I was kinda hoping that Roxas would end up healing Axe with his 'mer-mer powers' or watever but ok! I'm so happy we get another chapter, I love this story - truly amazing it is... Trouble on deck? Oh watever could that be? God now I'm sad cuz I have to wait _... Hopefully I live ;)
AnimositysDaughter chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGEN CLIFFHANGER! WHY! Please update again when you can TT
friggz chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I really, really, really, really, /really/ think that you should update this. As soon as possible. Because frankly, its an amazing story :)
AnimositysDaughter chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Please please please please please please continue with this story I am WAYYYYYY to wrapped up in it. I simply cannot wait until the next chapter comes out. Wonderful writing style by the way
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »