Reviews for I'm Not Loving It
ray chapter 19 . 6/25
hey, im gonna be honest, ive read this entire fic at Least four times, its one of my faves, i understand if you cant continue, but i hope someday maybe you can, but really, i just wanted you to know that, this fic is rlly good, thanks!
Please continue this!
I'veLostMyPride chapter 19 . 10/10/2016
Oh my god, I love this chapter. I just really want to see the other countries react to this, they would be so horrified and amused. I'm just cackling at the Belarus encounter, like that was just golden, but nothing tops the moment where America gets the aura that Russia usually has.
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Well, there is the scary protectiveness :D
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
You couldn't space what? :D

Oh and I have this hope that you might have addedsome angst in later chapters. After all Russia is so cool - and scary (if you are the offender) - when he is protective. :)

Don't know why I was so surprised when I first read that he is a yandere :D
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Why wasn't Alfred angrier when it sounded like Russia was only using him to get to his ex?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Now, this is a detail that probably doesn't matter in the long run, but... how the heck do you cut a watermelon in round pieces?! Maybe my imagination is not great enough, but really HOW?

I really like Russians character int his by the way. He acts like a true seme there :)
Bippityboo chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
Hey, we're glad to have you back! Sorry that you've had a rough past several months. Looking forward to the next update!
III59 chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Thanks for updating when it sounds like you're very occupied with your life right now. I enjoyed this chapter, it was an experience to see them high and acting like the other! My favorite part was when Belarus showed up, I serious,y thought something bad was going to happen, but she pushed it to another day! I could totally imagine her looking at them, deeply sighing with a fed up expression on her face, and leaving as if she saw nothing. Thanks!
BlackNoblesse chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
I totally died laughing over this man! If there is ever a picture of the last scene, tell me please!
Yami Mizuna chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
hahaha! Omg what is happening?! XD I'm so confused and happy!
EyreneSky chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
O.O Craziest chapter I've ever seen. But that's good! XD LMAO
EyreneSky chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
Whichever is fine! As long as the main pairing is Rusame~ No, seriously, any choice you make is fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
100% 3
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
I can help with only your spanish