Reviews for fallen flat
Lacrimula Falsa chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This is beautiful. It captures the scene and characters brilliantly and shows us a little of what was going through Deanna's head in that episode, without being over the top. Wonderful writing, short but poignant.
MissMelysse chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I know this is an old piece, but I wanted to tell you, anyway, that I think it's really lovely. Because it is. And I don't know why this is the first time I've seen it.
Fiona chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Short but sweet. Your writing is in character and very refreshing. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post :D
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww, so sweet! Which scene from "The Loss" was this? I love any moments between Data and Deanna, and you made my day with this story!
konarciq chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Really good, deep piece. There must have been so much more going through Deanna than we got to see there. Nice to see it unearthed a bit!
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I see this is your first Trek fic. "Short and sweet" does indeed describe this! ) I don't know the terminology for the literary device you have employed in this short story; but it is AMAZINGLY effective! Troi's inner reflections highight the character qualities which have made everyone's favorite android just so danged ~irresistible~ over the years! This idea has much potential. Please continue writing.