Reviews for Bearers Part 2: The Hollow King
Aizenfan6969 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love wicked Aizen, but he's also really great the way you wrote him in this one. I love it and I'm going on to read the next one. He and Tetsuya are an awesome couple!
Eva Galana chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
Wonderful continuation. I rather like the idea of a 'redeemed' Aizen. We all know there's a reason for how he acts - there are hints in the anime/manga that there was something driving him. Now, he gets to start over again - although it will be a struggle; after all, he did do evil things, caused a great deal of hurt and harm to others. Now I'll start the next part to watch as he proves he was worth redeeming.

And, of course, my favorite parts were how Renji and Byakuya had to work to be together. Each their own parts, eh?
Kittykins chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
I can't thank you enough for reposting this one. It's my absolute favorite of all your stories! It made me cry all over again and still gave me goosebumps even knowing what happens.
JePi chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
How mean is this King? Falling for the consort, threatening him, abusing him... obsessive guy, you need some spanking. You are a king, you rule for the people, not strive their death. Not killing your people. Messed up idiot.
Byakuya where is your honor?! Your pride? Nooo don't fear the messed up king! Nooo don't do what he wants! Aaaaaaarggggg.

Mooooooooooaaarr!
JéPi
kyuumihaira chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
Yay! That was awesome! PLEASE have a third part and have more man babies! Like Aizen X Tetsuya babies! ()
Pippermint chapter 29 . 1/3/2012
Hi there !

I just read all of the 'Bearers'...and now I'm desperate 'cause it seems you've dropped it. T-T

And at such a bad time...you're a sadist.
yuki132 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hi... I don't really have a lot time on the internet... so I'll make this quick!

You are the god of Bleach... in fanfiction world of course... all of your stories are...*insert awesome-est word you can think of here, cause I can't think of a word awesome enough to describe you*... I am especially a fan of ByaRen stories... which was the thing that brought me here in the first place... your stories have so much angst it makes me cry... and even better still, they have happy endings! It makes me sooo happy... then when I get to the end of one story, I discover, to my joy that there is another sequel! Wowee!

So so so sorry that I cannot go to each chapter of all your stories to review them one-by-one, I already have insufficient time as it is...

Just know that you are one of the best writers in the ByaRen fanfiction world... I luv them the most...and you too, cause of your wonderful stories of them!P

Email is if you wish to reply something...

ByaRen's Love will last forever!
Wraith Fan chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
COOL!:-D It's like Byakuya's being attacked by some sort of hollow vampire with the ability to shapeshift! Why does the creature want to kidnap Byakuya? Maybe it's working for Aizen... Oh oh! I'll continue reading, great story!:-D I do wonder if the creature can take on other forms than Renji...
Anarane-Sensei chapter 29 . 9/28/2010
I'm not usually a fan of OCs and normal characters getting together, but you always seem to be able to pull it off. I am actually really looking forward to seeing how Tetsuya and Aizen do 3 Was an awesome story, as always! Very entertaining and suspenseful.
Yaoi-will-save-the-world chapter 29 . 8/27/2010
Yay, they all made it back :D a VERY nice story! what's the name of the next story? please keep writing :)
Lightning the Flash chapter 29 . 8/18/2010
LOVE IT WHOLE HEARTEDLY!

I love this story,series so much! You were right in saying that I was going to enjoy this story!

Awwww Sousuke and Tetsuya are too cute and sweet together! I love them! Ah the journey ahead is not going to be easy but like Byakuya said they will get through cuz they're together!

Lovely Story!
Lightning the Flash chapter 28 . 8/18/2010
Yup it is going to be a very long and hard journey ahead. I can already hear the Kuchiki family "First your father married a peasent and now you are with a traitor" or something of the sort. Poor Tetsuya and Aizen.

So now Tetsuya is a hogosha norite and has his spirit steed that's so cool. I agree that Arashi is the right name for him.

Byakuya and Renji scene was lovely as always!

Lightning the Flash chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER!

When Renji went to go recall Byakuya I was in tears. Renji's words were absoulutly beautiful, pure, true and unselfish. Renji would leave Byakuya there in the garden just so that he wouldn't have to remeber all the bad that was done to him and let Byakuya be free to be happy. oh and when brought up Beniko it was too sweet and sad Argh I love Renji so much! Byakuya chose to stay with Renji and I am so glad. "You don't call a light-being from your voice but from your heart" Lovely.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh everyone is going to be alright! Aizen came back as well and Tetsuya has nothing to worry cuz I think Aizen feels the same way. Yay they can totally be together! :-D

Oh I loved the monitor speeding up! LOL

Lightning the Flash chapter 26 . 8/18/2010
And now breathe... whoa that was an exciting action filled chapter!

FINALLY THE WRAITH IS DEAD!

Thanks to everyone and most of all Aizen! That was some battle, and of course Tetsuya didn't listen... have you ever met a Kuchiki who did?

Ah and it Tetsuya got the prisim there on time now he can be with Aizen, if he doesn't die...

Lightning the Flash chapter 25 . 8/18/2010
Woooooowhooooooo Tetsuya is not dead and not touched by those digusting hands of the wraith! Oh thank you!

Aizen's Ban Kai was sooooo cool! A very dangerous Ban Kai if uses to tell your enemies moves but used perfectly to save Tetsuya from that horrible fate! GO AIZEN!

Even after already fighting his hardest Tetsuya is still going to figh? Wow I love his strength from the heart! I just hope they can stop the wraith...