Reviews for Thrall
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
ugh, i favourited this a long time ago, and something i saw today made me reach towards it with grabby hands and then read it again, and i just adore your characterisation of Turkey. it just fits in so well with my own headcanons and i just adore it. i would definitely read more of this pairing if it was characterised like yours.
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh I so wish this pairing had more amazing writers like you! 3 It needs more attention.
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
No, you are certainly not alone in thinking this pairing is hot. Also, this fic was hot, too. Wonderful undercurrent of sexual tension, with Austria obviously almost forgetting his priorities and Turkey being, well, Turkey. XD

And yes, you were right about Vienna being laid siege to. At least three times, if I remember correctly. The last time Austria couldn't quite manage on his own and needed the help of the Germans and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth...

And, I think I'm the only one to pick up on the irony of Spain the hypocrite calling Turkey a beast when the Ottoman Empire was highly liberal to monotheistic religions, and Spain went around murdering Jews and 'heretics'. I'm not sure whether it was intentional, but I liked it. After all, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
sanjixzoro-fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
i love it! it's a shame that this paring doesn't have so much fanfic or pictures, i hope you write more oof them and fill the hetalia universe with more parings like that

take care and sorry for my crappy english jajaj
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Dammit.

This just made me fall in love for Turkey/Austria.

...

What am I going to do with the lack of it now? D8

Gaaah.

[I'm not regretting randomly selecting those two in the search bar a single bit.]

GOOD JOB. 8D
missmanda07hotmail.com chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Great story and the historical facts were correct but you could check wikipedia just to double check. Keep up the good work
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'M kinda ummm... Yeah breads saved Vienna :D For better I suppose. This is more incest to me then slash I don't know I'm turkish but also quarter Austrian..
The.Asphyxiated.Affair chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I think I just died :/

You've conformed me. I officially love this pairing now.

What is it with Hetalia and odd pairings? All of them are just irresistable XO!

This has inspired some serious Ottoman/Austria stories in me, stories I will probably not write lol

Awesome :)
Nivell chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Unf, yes! Turkey/Austria is soo damn hot!

In my mind, Roderich is somewhere chained up in Sadiq's harem. Prussia and Turkey take turns having him, LOL!

Please write more?
Mipp chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OoOooo this is very nice. I like how you set it up so we (the readers) are seduced by Sadiq even as he's seducing Austria. A
Childe at Heart chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Yes! I was so excited when I found this! :D I've basically been sitting in my Islamic Art History class for the last several months thinking about how great Turkey/Austria and/or Turkey/Hungary would be, so this is exactly what I've wanted. Yay XD I love how you write the two of them, too. Great story.
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oooh. Turkey/Austria DOES sound hot. Fuck, Sadiq sounds so sexy. I rather liked this