Reviews for Queen and Country
I loved this!
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 5/25
Badasa England for the win. Take that! Did I mention how I love your portrayal of Arthur?
mad 4 the doctor chapter 1 . 5/15
I love it when charecters like Arthur have their veneer of modern social ideals stripped away from them especially like this because they've been acting a certain way for so long that nobody sees it coming because suddenly their not pretending to be something their not Arthur is no longer just 'Arthur the quasi-immortal who is England who was an Empire' he is 'England, the land, people and culture, the history, the violence, the myths and the magick' he's no longer pretending to be human, modern or civilised he's letting his murderous/as in very angry true self out, the true wild England with a large dose of ancient land, forgotten creature magic such as that attached to the fae folk a power wizards belittle and forget.
people always seem to forget that the UnSeelie while they seem childish or sweet they are violent and vicious willing to torment people for amusement any gift could be a double edged blade (I think in large to do with feeling only one emtionat a time or atleast one emotion overpowering the rest) you could walk over a fearie ring and have travelled centuries or dimensions in time so theyre incredibly powerful and rarely seen they also delight in kidnapping children (willingly sort of) who play with them so thyre not exactly moral either.
I always felt in HP xovers that Arthur would prefer the magical folk to the wizarding folk (why else would the gov get so bad/ignoring the obvious wizard to muggle ratio) I also feel it unfair/strange that the wizard have control over the entire wizarding world when their likely outnumbered by other magical folk like the goblins for instance who seem to have their own government anyway or the centaurs etc. it seems to me that only human looking creatures only ever associate with the wizards (werewolves, centaurs through visibility alone) so Arthur would probably associate with the magicals leaders (of which Arthur could potentially be the leader of depending on how they would see him he is technically the land they live on makes sense they would listen to him(while the british wizarding crosses borders its gov is in England London and Arthur is the UK sooo...).)
this fic sort of reminds me of a harry potter/labyrinth xover Fic: Gringotts By: RogueMoon
angiewan601 chapter 1 . 5/4
yyaassss love BAMF!Arthur, plus everybody being scared of him :)
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/30
Yes... Arthur is terrifying but undeniably awesome.. Yes!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
badass i-g-g-y is awesome
NinjaGirl9797 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
i kind want to see more of them react to England's torch-er and him letting his fae go for voldy
MeiPhantomhive chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
FANTASTIC. A bit dark, but Ivlike drk!
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I enjoyed this. A lot. :D YAY FAERIES!
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
As Prussia would say, "Awesome! Kesesesese!" :D
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
.This! .Awesome! And that is all...
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
That was...AWESOME. I love Arthur being able to show the power and the danger we all know is just barely restrained by the modern ages, the fire and fierceness that keeps a nation going through the hells of growing up throughout history. It's terrifying and beautiful, and I love it to bits.

Also, Antonio being completely terrified (possible Armada flashbacks brought on by the empire shining through?) and Francis being all twitchy is just the cherry on the cake here. I love that Arthur's eyes are considered "Crucio" green, it's a lovely, morbid little bit to add to the awesomeness here.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
i love this
i love arthur getting all violent
MacDii chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
*Shivers* A long fic of this would be brilliant.

Mack