Reviews for When Everything Else Fails
PharaohsMagician chapter 6 . 5/14
This was wonderful. I think the ending was perfect. Cheers and ta!:)
Dr. SecretAgentMan chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I love how you captured Evan in this. He's so cute, and full of little brother adorableness. Not to mention, how Hank is like the most overprotective brother ever. I've read alot of your writing and its all pretty great. Hope you continue to write more stories like this!
Suitslover14 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
In love with this story. I love how you nailed the characters so well. Hank being a mother hen and Evan being a baby, yet also having that sibling "they don't care about me because of a fight." And how you mad Divya so professional, its just so amazing.
frownypup chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Wowww.. I can't believe what I just read!
I think I'm officially hooked by Hank and Evan Lawson' brotherly schmoop. Lol
It's like..medical version of Sam and Dean Winchester! :D
This is awesome!
LionLighted chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Absolutely love this story! I read it a while ago but I wasn't a member of the site so I couldn't review but now I can! And I couldn't not say how much I enjoyed this!
xSommerRegen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012

I would say I found my favorite story :P

very goood i love it *_*
Kasadija957 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I just read the whole story and so far it's one of the best fanfic about hurt Evan and Evan's and Henry's brotherly relationship I have read. Really cute and they were like pretty close to their character! Great job! chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
That was an amazing story :D I thought that you did a fantastic job writing it, and a majority of the time, I could actually hear the characters saying what you wrote. In my opinion, that makes you a talented writer. I also caught on to the Tim McGee bit, that was pretty funny, I'll admit.
Bunny1 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
awwww, such sweetness!:D Adding to my faves;)
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I think this was brilliant!
ladykale1985 chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
very cute...
parallelpandora chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
This was a fantastic story, I loved it. Thanks for writing it. :)
amana10 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
nice ending

can u please complete other stories too

i really like reading u r stories
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
aaaw, i love a happy ending! great story :) sad its done but love the ending. they are such good brothers
Synnerxx chapter 6 . 7/1/2010