Reviews for My King My Love
Sonicgirl582 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
This was a beautiful story...I am actually crying. :'( This ending chapter was so sad that I just burst into tears and am still crying now.

You write amazingly-especially to have reduced me to such a state. :) Thank you so much for the wonderful story and I hope you do more for this couple, as I do like Legolas and Aragorn together.

NephilimEQ chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
BEAUTIFUL! Loved it!
JustPlainAmy chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Im reading this while actually watching LOTR annnnddd i balled my eyes out :) good job
SuspiciousFlower chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
You are killing me with loveliness!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Golden oh! It's hard to find good LoTR fics and this one is fantastic so yay for you.
sammiidgaf chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I loved this story. So much. 3
nim draug chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
awww, this is beautiful. I nearly cried :) well done x
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
hehe
MANGALUVER chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
i don't havean accout but i wanted to say don't listen to that last review,haters gonna hate, and if you don't like aragon and legolas as a couple then you shouldn't be reading it, this was a beautiful story and i loved every aspect of it /U/
DarkNinja24k chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
No offense but I really hate the multitude of Aragorn-Legolas Fanfics, it is gross and creepy, these fanfics should not exist because they are a horrible slanders of Tolkien's work, Aragorn should be with Arwen and that's that.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I loved it. Me and my best friend just read it. Thanks for writing it!
the upward glance chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Ahhhhhhh

This is so romantic and touching!

The need is beyond palpable.

I found your style and characterizations wonderful.

I truly enjoyed reading this and I really hope there is more sexiness to come!

;)

Hehehe
Insanely Me chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I absolutely love it! Please continue it!
midnight13731 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
niiiccceeee please update :D
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
*Giggle!* I really enjoied this! I liked how you made it seem old fashioned with your writing style, while still keeping it a bit modern! Great job! :D

~Princess :D