Reviews for Souls Abound
Hillsgirl chapter 20 . 3/3
Great story! You really let your funny side out on this one. LOL.
SeleneBoxer chapter 20 . 2/28
An excellent story, and very different from any I have seen-well worth the time to read :D
the real narnia chapter 20 . 1/28
Another awesome one finished! Going to the chamber was genius, and something I wouldn't have made a connection with. I'm glad the corrupted got thrown out, and that they finally got their ending. Great fic! Now onto another one! :)
the real narnia chapter 10 . 1/28
Okay while I do love this story I'm a little confused - as Tom possessed Ginny he solidified. Shouldn't he be doing the same with these other horcruxes? I mean sure, you can say that they need magic got him to form properly, but doesn't that suggest that he's only as powerful as the person he's possessing? In that case, shouldn't he have tried to get Ginny to pass the diary onto someone with stronger magical power than her?
Just wondering.
the real narnia chapter 3 . 1/28
This is hilarious by activating the horcruxes he's killing off. Maybe trelawney will be got by a bus, out a goblin will sense the cup through the vault doors (and then assuming he's trapped in the vault, slowly die)
Not sure about the ring tho.
Still find it hilarious how Voldemort thinks that there's less horcruxes than there already are.

PS. I've recently started reading your stories (I haven't finished all of them) and they're brilliant. I especially love when Harry uses his Slytherin side on a completely public manner to cause chaos.
For instance, while I've only finished five of your fics (can't have it both ways, in this world and the next, fates gambit and banking on her, and something with fighting for? (The one that takes place after first year) I love when Harry usually does something big in the great Hall
My favorites in can't have it both ways are when Harry declares how he's a legal adult and then the goblins come for the basilisks, and then a few chapters later when the Aurors come to arrest Malfoy.
Then I love the scene Harry and Hermione make in the beginning of on this world and the next in great Hall about how they're married and leaving and that they'll keep in touch with Neville.
And in Harry crow (which I haven't finished but am around second year) I loved just about any scene in the great Hall against dumbledore, as well as the tone Malfoy show up with fudge and Amelia)
Also in FG2 which I haven't finished, I love basically the first chapter it to where they have this huge standoff in the great Hall.
So yeah wavy to let you know your with is amazing and also that you're kinda insane, because all of your fics are super long and there s a bunch of them. But your writing is great and I look forward to reading more.
PPS I will also try to comment more, I know how awesome it is to get comments. :). Have a nice night.
the-power-of-love chapter 20 . 1/27
Loved the story
JustHarrySirius chapter 2 . 1/5
This is so awesome. Your humor makes me laugh! Mother Nature won on Tom Riddle...oh the irony! -JHS. I hope to Sirius in this FanFic as well :-)
Kai chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
I don't want to appear overly nitpicking, but I don't really believe that Bryce fought for "Queen and Country". Not when between Victoria and Elizabeth four kings ruled during two world wars. ;-)

"My grandfather shot down two German aircraft. Admittedly, that was in the seventies, but you can never be careful enough..."
CODY HANNA chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I think that I have a writing prompt for you. Since Harry is a horcrux, Tom tries to take over his mind. Please message me if you will write about this or if not. I just want to know if you are.
Rebmul chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
Well this was new for me Milli was relegated to a non roll and ron wasn't a asshole it was amazing and a first. Kinda rushed ending but still a great story I know you only do Harry/Hermione but id love to see some unique pairings from you. Harry/Daphne harry/Susan Harry/Milli and maybe even some Harry/olderwomen.
keitaropurple69 chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you had thought about writing more to this story or not?
Corwyn chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Loved this story so much I read it twice :-)

Thanks for sharing it with us.
cmfisher chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
I am enjoying your stories very much. I am going down your list and having a wonderful time. Thank you for writing them.
anjiepotter chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
I enjoyed this story
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
I really liked the twists and diversions from the standard plot. I liked that prophecy was fulfilled by the win at age 1, age 11, age 12 and that left it for muggles, goblin and house elf to finish him off. I like that Harry had defied Dumbledore (new darklord) 3 times in the story before the story lead to his defeat.

The only thing I wish is that you had said who the new minister of magic was at the end. My preference would have been Arthur Weasley since he had ministry experience before becoming a teacher.
2,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »