Reviews for Souls Abound
rxx5
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 11 . 5/6
XD XD XD if that tom gets reborn as a baby, I am going to bust a gut! That would definitely be a feasible way of him “disappearing” without killing him!
Molly gets off on smushing Harry into her boobs, doesn't she...
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 20 . 4/29
Wow, what a great story, loved the multiple Riddle's. Cannot say more about this story that will not give it away for future readers. A must read again and again, thanks for sharing.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 20 . 4/23
One helluva ending! Thanks for sharing with the readers!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 18 . 4/23
Wow. Albus is a real psychopath.

...The terrifying thing is that I can KIND of see him doing that in canon. Not in the form of deliberately collapsing the wards, but by sitting on his hands and looking Very Offended as the disaster takes place so that he could lecture everyone else afterwards on what bad, bad children they were.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 16 . 4/23
"Albus Dumbledore had always claimed there were things worse than death, he now knew this to be true. Albus was not only being ignored, he'd been forgotten about. He didn't need his legilimency to know the guards thought of him as nothing more than an unwelcome chore."
Ahahahaha!

Again, I'm used to the Hogwarts events, but the Sibyll-and-Frank plot is the most original I've seen for a while, and I'm enjoying it wildly. It really captures the spirit of Voldemort being overcome through love rather than magical power. Thanks for this story!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 9 . 4/22
"Talking to yourself is not a good sign"
Hah! :D That is what he's doing, isn't it?

Ahahahaha... this is actually the most wonderful torture I've ever seen for Voldemort. I thought Voldesquirrel from your other fic was his low point, but this is just... amazingly fantastic. Thank you for sharing this with the world. Brilliant plotline.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 8 . 4/22
Ah, yes... HP is a nice children's book series, but the early books look REALLY weird after the later books decided to play everything seriously. The sheer horror of the adults in the room is quite understandable.

Frank/Sibyll continues to score top marks in the 'oddest crack pairing to work beautifully' category.

Molly seems to have absorbed all the stupidity for an entire bashed!Weasley family. *facepalm* At least Ginny's sensible for once.

I don't even want to know what body Voldemort Himself ends up in. That's extremely ominous foreshadowing.

Great chapter. I can't believe I'm actually rooting for Frank Bryce/Sibyll Trelawney. (It is a very nice touch to have the non-magical characters able to find true love and happiness too. And to have Voldemort completely incapable of comprehending any of that... That really drives home Voldemort's utter absence of love and empathy, better than any of Dumbledore's pontificating could ever hope to accomplish.)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 7 . 4/22
...huh. Dumbledore is actually right for once about love being the power the Dark Lord knew not.

He just didn't... guess WHOSE love it would be. This was a wild chapter from the Voldemort side of the story. (The Harry side was also interesting, but I'm much more used to the progressing responsible-adults-taking-control plot. The Voldemort plot is totally original, and thus holding much more of my attention.)

Wonder if we're about to meet Voldefish? (Coddemort?)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 5 . 4/22
Heh. I like Harry with a spine.

The misadventures of Tom Riddle continue. I like the use you made of poor Frank...

...Frank Bryce/Sibyll Trelawney. This is definitely a pairing I have never seen before (if I'm not imagining it), and yet... I kind of like it.

Poor Luna! At least things are improving for her now... I really like the point you made about Ginny being possessed for her first year. It would make an odd amount of sense if Ginny and Luna were friends before Hogwarts, Ginny fell out of touch due to being *possessed by Voldemort*, and then accumulated misunderstandings/other issues (such as speculated trauma post-possession) prevented them from ever reconnecting. I've never seen that before, but it's intriguing.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 4/22
I don't know what Dumbledore's talking about! HOGWARTS seems to be doing better than ever. The Greater Good of Albus Dumbledore, however... THAT'S "dying before his very eyes". :D

"Nice" use of Frank Bryce. Poor man. :( The backstory you gave for him made me really feel for him... and I admit, I've not given him much more thought than 'Mr. Wrong Place At The Wrong Time'. You did an excellent job of humanizing him in a single segment.

Tom is suffering gloriously. Of all the torture methods to which fanficcers have subjected Tom Riddle, I never thought 'stuck in Sibyll Trelawney's head' would be one of them. :D
Right What Is Wrong chapter 3 . 4/22
Regarding the A/N - eh, I think the Horcruxes were an interesting solution to the 'source of Voldemort's immortality' puzzle that nicely explained a lot of preceding canon, including the Diary, Harry's connection to Voldemort, and Voldemort's connection to Nagini. I'd say that they were intended significantly in advance of HBP and DH... except that there's a continuity error in DH that gives me serious pause, so maybe you're right...

(Here's the glaring continuity error:
"[The Resurrection Stone specters] were neither ghost nor truly flesh, he could see that. They resembled most closely the Riddle that had escaped from the diary so long ago, and
***he had been memory made nearly solid.***
Less substantial than living bodies, but much more than ghosts, they moved toward him, and on each face, there was the same loving smile. "
What? A memory made nearly solid?! No, Jo, he was a HORCRUX. He was an actual CHUNK OF SOUL. We see "memor[ies] made nearly solid" - the silvery fluids that go into Pensieves. Diary Riddle was something wholly DIFFERENT.

Since it's unlikely JKR suddenly forgot about that at the end of a book whose plot revolved around the Horcrux hunt, it seems most likely that the quoted paragraph (maybe the whole sequence?) was written before the introduction of Horcruxes.)

I like stories in which McGonagall actually stands up for her students. The Good!Ron and Good!Ginny are great, too.

The torments you're putting Diademort through are hilarious. He'll be praying for death by the end. :D

Well, the Locket (inadvertently) didn't lie! Putting on that locket WAS the way for Kreacher to fulfill his master's last wishes. *sniff* I actually really liked that scene. I don't think I've ever seen a fic in which Walburga and Kreacher are completely their canon selves and yet "heroic". Surprising and well-done.

Hm, the Cup is technically close to living targets... goblin vault guards and a dragon. I suppose the shielding on Gringotts vaults must be good enough to foil its plans, however. (That, and it might be a bit hard to break *out* of a Gringotts vault...)

Not what I expected from the summary (nor is it what Lord Voldemort expected, from the looks of it!), but this is hilarious. :D
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 4/22
Trelawney is a Squib?

...that's hilarious. I mean, I actually feel sad for her, since that casts her overcompensation in a whole different light, but... it's hilarious for the effect on Riddle!

Huh, a Good!Ron and Good!Ginny. Honestly didn't know you ever wrote those. The variety is nice.

Aw, Kreacher. :[ I do feel sorry for the wretch.

No pity for Voldemort. His suffering is just amusing. Absolutely love the line "His only available weapon now was to shit on people's shoulders" - I almost wish you could contrive a way for him to stay in that state for good, such that the Dark Lord Voldemort is condemned to an ignominious eternity as the Evilest Pigeon That Ever Lived. (A chicken would work equally well, for readers of the Sword of Truth series...)

"Thanks for reading"
No, thank YOU for posting! :D
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 4/22
Came here from a link on ARedHair's profile. Not sure how I missed this one. Hell of an idea... Eager to see how this one goes.
2,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »