Reviews for Souls Abound
smargden chapter 18 . 2/26
Wow - how the timge goo - as I'm re-reading 2 - 3 days for every story to read, and that give - it's not much more I do, This storys are now all re-readed - (in name-order) - but read in 'time-order'.
If i did not like them - there are no nead to re-read - and I do like them.
Ant I do like Dumble being hit for what he did - (in FF as well as in Canon)
In this story - it was 'a fast ending' to fast endig for Umbitch and Fudge both, as well as for dumble,
die alone after years i Azkaban after first being spitted on by public i Diagon aly - is My ending of them
/Smargden

More Important Things
No Hurry At All
Souls Abound
Raethor chapter 6 . 2/22
First how did Harry know that Mrs. WEasley was trying to get him and Ginny together? From his perspective she hugged her daughter, that had recently almost died, and she hugged him, the boy who saved her. She then hugged her son, and depending on what Harry saw ether tried to grab Hermione, Ron's other friend, and missed or grabbed Luna, Ginny's other friend. How does he draw the conclusion that Mrs. Weasley is trying to get him and Ginny together from this?

Why did Hermione run off in tears? Her father made a comment about her being luckt that her soon to be boyfriend, a fact she didn't really try to hide other than not kissing him, was rich, famous and had magical servants. Embarrassment would be expected, maybe a bit of anger since she had noticed that her father was more interested in money than the fact that Harry had almost died.

And then Mrs. Granger's talk with her husband was weird.
"Just be yourself, the man that both women in this house love. Lose the pompous arsehole, him neither of us can stand." From what you've shown in this story the 'pompous arsehole is him being himself, that's the problem. Yet supposedly its not? When did that happen, you show that he's a snob, almost every action he's taken is him being a snob. But suddenly that's not him? It's him trying to impress someone? If that's the case you should hint at that in is other scenes, not just build him up as a snobby elitist.
jchangpa chapter 4 . 2/22
Just as I thought, the story may have a semi good plot but a really bad taste for an H/Hr story. Every chapter has Harry or Hermione looking for way to add the scum bad and the sister of the scum bag as important roles. So the story is bad to the bone.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 2/22
Well a not to promising story. Too many unwanted Weasles at near sight. Real OOC character this Ron, sure he like to work hard, jajajaja, like Harry near Hermione, jajaja. Yeah no promise of getting better too bad
Raethor chapter 2 . 2/22
Hermione and Harry's 'leaps of logic' are completely illogical based on the information that they have.
First Hermione knows that there where only two people present when the prophecy was given, a fact we know from cannon, but she doesn't that, all she saw was Sybill giving the prophecy no room and no other people.

Then Hermione is able to guess that Dumbledore knows who the Death Eater who heard the prophecy because he knows it was a Death Eater, and then that its someone they know, most likely someone at the school, because he says its not relevant. And then Harry suddenly knows that Snape is a Death Eater and therefore must have told Voldemort the prophecy.

A more logical guess would be that he knew someone overheard part of it, likely because it was public, and then Voldemort knew of it,which means that a Death Eater was the one to overhear it. Dumbledore says its not relevant which could either mean that he doesn't know, and doesn't want to admit it, or that it doesn't matter who it was that told Voldemort, just that he was told. And while we know that Snape was as Death Eater, Harry and Hermione don't, Harry has no real reason to know what a death eater is at this point. They know that Snape is a horrible teacher, and that he's mean to Harry, but Snape also saved Harry's life the year before. If they suspect anyone of being the Death Eater who overheard the prophecy it would be Malfoy, the man who just gave a piece of Voldemort's soul to a school girl, and tried to kill all the Muggleborn at Hogwarts.

You want to out Snape as the Death Eater who told Voldemort the prophecy, and make Dumbledore look bad because he kept him around, but you should do it in a way that makes sense.
Instead of having Hermione know/assume that there were only two people there have Dumbledore mention when or where the Prophecy was given first. This would make it more likely that he knew who the Death Eater was, but still wouldn't mean that he did.
Second don't have Hermione know that it must be someone they know immediately after Dumbledore says its not relevant, she should ask 'Why not?' To which Dumbledore could respond "because he regrets his part in it" or something along those lines, which would then open the possibility that they know who the Death Eater is, this would also exclude Malfoy because he obviously doesn't regret serving Voldemort.
You can then have Harry or Hermione ask how Dumbledore knows the Death Eater regretted telling Voldemort the prophecy, Dumbledore responds that he turned against Voldemort and spied for Dumbledore, which would then open the likely possibility that it's someone at the School. And since its a He, that leaves Snape, Hagrid and Flitwick.
Hagrid and Flitwick are obviously too nice to be ex-Death Eaters which leaves Snape.
There you go, what you wanted using logic and information that they have.
Isa Lumitus chapter 16 . 2/11
Dark Lady Bulstrode? That was probably the most funny thing in this fic.
Isa Lumitus chapter 11 . 2/11
Amelia Bones as Headmaster, and Umbridge running the DMLE? That's a new one for me.

As someone who spends too much time on fanfiction, I think you'll understand completely when I say that originality is good.
Isa Lumitus chapter 3 . 2/10
I can't help but feel a little bit of contempt for Amelia Bones. She knows that the system is broken, that the villains are winning. And she just ducks her head like a good little bureaucrat, and only prosecutes the people that the villains want prosecuted.

If she really cared about people being set above the law, she'd act according to the same rules as the 'former' death eaters. In this case that would mean having Lucius killed with a reducto while "attempting to escape". Naturally, all records of just who was on-duty at the time would be destroyed. Maybe even memory charm everyone involved so there's no way to find out who did it.

Now there's an idea for a fic: Amelia is hunting a serial killer that's targeting DEs. Every now and then, she herself assassinates a particularly evil one, only to memory charm herself out of guilt. She never does figure out that she's the murderer she's trying to catch.
kittyranma chapter 4 . 2/10
I've been enjoying this story I think I'll quite will the rest. But all I can say is poor Frank jkr killed him while you have him possessed lol.
Stormshadow13 chapter 20 . 2/8
Awsome fic!

I really liked the idea of several dark lords running around. Tom sure didn't see that one comeing.

I loved all the characters aand the way that they were written.

Awsome fic!
Deathmvp chapter 20 . 1/28
Great work on this. What was also great is Harry would still have been the couse as he started the chain with destroying the diary.
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 1/18
Really amazing, a very compelling tale. The imagination and style in your stories continues to make me a very happy reader
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 1/3
"Does it have to be the last Tuesday in May at quarter to eight in the pissing rain..." I love that line *grin* great story
Foxy Engineer chapter 20 . 12/24/2014