Reviews for Souls Abound
anjiepotter05 chapter 20 . 10/20
I enjoyed this story
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 20 . 10/17
I really liked the twists and diversions from the standard plot. I liked that prophecy was fulfilled by the win at age 1, age 11, age 12 and that left it for muggles, goblin and house elf to finish him off. I like that Harry had defied Dumbledore (new darklord) 3 times in the story before the story lead to his defeat.

The only thing I wish is that you had said who the new minister of magic was at the end. My preference would have been Arthur Weasley since he had ministry experience before becoming a teacher.
martin.presston.9 chapter 1 . 10/16
hi Robst just a quick question are you delibratly misspelling harrys home address as its realy Little Whinging, i only ask coz your missing the first G in whinging. Now if you know that then i appolagise and i wont even think of it again but every time i see it i cant hep but think i know its wrong so should tell you lol anyway i finaly did so i hope it wont bug me any more, thats really my only problem with any of your stories as so far ive loved all of them so thanks for taking the time to write them.
Evy.Ravenswood chapter 1 . 9/30
This is actually the last of all your stories that I have left to read and it's making me quite sad haha.
Then again, I might be able to stop procrastinating on homework so much once it's done :D
Just wanted to take the opportunity to say that you're a fantastic writer. I seriously fell in love with every single story.
ruth hammond chapter 20 . 9/18
really enjoyed this story...thank you.
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 9/17
I once looked back at some of my college papers and thought what would make them better...I left them the way they were..not because I thought that I could make them better, but because I couldn't stand the thought of writing again...thank you for doing the writing that we can read and enjoy...this is a fascinating story! So much fun...
Godlypowers12 chapter 20 . 9/13
Awesome, I love this story
torlan2003 chapter 20 . 9/5
Great story, I thought the twist of multiple Riddles was an interesting view. I look forward to reading more of you stories.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 20 . 8/27
what an interesting story this was. I never thought of the possibility of having multi Tom's running around the country until this story. that fact it would make perfect since that the other Horcruxes would be able to not only feel one of their own being destroyed, but also be able to possess someone and to create a body like the diary did add's to this factor even more.

lol was wondering what you were going to pull off a great ending to this story but you did it. I myself thought it was a little rushed but you still was able to resolve all the conflicts that come to my mind at the moment, and that is really what counts. 8P

Happy Writing! 8D
AdamPK chapter 8 . 8/23
WizardWriting chapter 1 . 8/15
Robst, this is my second read-through of this story because this is my favorite by you. I love the idea that you include other characters within you stories (mainly Amelia Bones and Augusta Longbottom). But, the only issue I have with this story is that by the way Harry, Hermione, Neville, Ron, Luna, Ginny talk with each other and to one another, it seems like they are at the very least sixth-year students, instead of transitioning between second- and third-year students.

Hopefully, you don't take this review as a flame of sorts, because I really do enjoy this story, among others you have written. I wish for you to keep writing, please!
suziq968 chapter 20 . 7/23
Honestly, you just keep getting better. I didn't think the vanquish of Voldemort could get better than in Density. I was wrong. A squib and a muggle walk into a bar, PRICELESS!
MrBogus chapter 20 . 6/27
This was a great story. I don't know why, but somehow I never read this story before. I like it, though I have to admit, Dumbledore at the end made no sense to me.
dude nice
stevefocus chapter 20 . 5/5
Another great story by you, looking forward to reading the next.
2,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »