Reviews for Souls Abound
LeoniusDong chapter 20 . 5/15
Amelia was Headmistress, an interesting twist. The first fic ever I read had that! There's no one alive reveal the guilt of Dumbles. What a pity!
waytodawn0 chapter 7 . 5/14
The story has had the greatest and dumbest situations with the Horcruxes and I love it! He is getting screwed every witch way and none of the heroes have anything to do with it.
Chalayne chapter 7 . 5/8
Crappy the Horcrux - Bahahahaha
Chalayne chapter 3 . 5/8
Love the Horcrux hosts!
nif-ravenpuff chapter 20 . 3/17
What a fantastic story! I absolutely LOVED the tale of Frank and Sybill. Sweet and ever-so-clever!
Dot1warner chapter 20 . 2/19
I read Harry Crow many years ago. Now I am making my way through all your stories. I really am enjoying ALL your stories.
I love the Horcrux twist here, very funny.
Drsquirrel chapter 20 . 2/5
Fantastic story! I love that the goblins got involved again, and Voldemort ended up as a footnote along with all the other villains in the story.
Drsquirrel chapter 8 . 2/4
Boy is he in for a surprise…
Drsquirrel chapter 3 . 2/4
This is hilarious! I love this twist where Voldie is beaten by a squib and a house elf. Just waiting to see what happens when a goblin gets ahold of him!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 1/31
One of the easiest to like Trelawneys in all of HP fan fiction, unless you are one TR’s horcruxes.
liza123 chapter 20 . 1/3
WOW! Fireworks exploding! Wow!

Applause for a well written saga
Marj123 chapter 20 . 1/1
Great story. I especially liked that the Dementors were exterminated. They have to be one of the most horrible creatures ever thought of. Thank you.
erstwhile-S chapter 20 . 12/28/2021
It’s soothing to listen to these stories of yours when doing chores or just relaxing. This story is especially good for it as it is so full of positivity and humour. However weird it was, Trelawney and Frank getting a new lease on life was sweet. Entertaining tale. Thanks!
K chapter 20 . 11/11/2021