Reviews for Souls Abound
Jibberflex chapter 2 . 4/30
Good job Kreacher
Schnuff chapter 20 . 2/10
Fewww, how time flies.
2011 I was reading this story the 1st time and found it good...now over 12 years later I still find it good...
So, thank you for writing it.
WhyTK chapter 20 . 1/20
All of your stories are great. This is my favorite.
Beth1112 chapter 20 . 1/14
I really enjoyed your story.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 19 . 12/27/2023
Most remember the Horcruxes when think of this story. That is understandable but there is much more here.
DPDbookworm chapter 20 . 12/27/2023
This may be my FAVORITE of your stories! And to think I almost gave it a pass, worried I wouldn't enjoy a fic I was imagining would likely be centered on annoyed Moldysnort(s) Crucio-ing and Avada-ing his/their branded sheep and unlucky innocents. Instead, we got a delightful dual-threaded story with a warm and satisfying, dynamic and diverse group supporting our young leads (even this Dan, once he got past the bad first and second impressions he made); even Molly learning to stop and think... and rethink, and apologize; a rebooted Hogwarts that will become a school worthy of acclaim; AND a darkly crackish, disastrous-for-the-so-deserving-Riddlemort(s) series~confluence of unique twists, featuring an even-more-surprising (and surprisingly appealing) couple. Brilliant! (I wondered whether their baby would be due in late July, but I guess the math doesn't work out.) Kudos also on the canny *spins*, such as the Bulstrode story-as-told. Too bad Dumbledark couldn't learn the lesson Molly did, that he is NOT, in fact, the only person and perspective that matters, but I'm certainly not grieving him. Crookshanks'll be jealous of Hedwig, though.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2023
Another wonderful story.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2023
The schools powerful wards brought down by a fight between a single digit number of Aurors and a single Peter Petegrew fighting? Thats laughable.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2023
As soon as Sirius was caught and traveling was brought up id hoped I'd finally see a story taking the path of getting him tried in another country or by the ICW to force the issue on Britain and show shaming against them thats unable to be covered up.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2023
Definitely taking the piss. Can't fathom him intentionally picking a female host with his ego. Male dominated purebloods and all. Seventy something year old scumbag very set in his ways picking a teenage girl? Nope.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2023
Hate that he didn't mention to the media that the scumbag immediately made an excuse to fire Arthur as well. The guy who had Malfoy arrested in the first place. Dont know why that would be left out. Its directly attached to the whole thing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2023
From the moment I read that Amelia wanted to become the headmaster I thought it was immensely stupid. First I don't see how she could've been blocked when Lucius was putted publically to the masses rather than hidden, squashed and lied about.

Ignoring that it would mean Malfoy would may likely get a minion in place in charge or someone who would work with him. Even if all the Aurors don't participate, some would and more would join and form units to be sent out to help or arest innocent people on false crimes.

Her presence at the very least acts as a hindrance.

Having the scumbag minister who so rarely gets a deserved end in any story. Either walking away or a fairly quick death, he's got the vile bitch who also dies far too quickly now going to help early.

Without Amelia, Sirius not only likely isn't getting help but could even more likely simply be killed off. Allowing him to be sent over for a trial while the "Aurors" kill him for trying to escape and getting his hands on a wand forcing their hand.

Hate that none of them discussing his godfather and godmother picked up that Harry was sent over ignoring the will before anything had even happened to his godmother. Certain it would stick. Them being found immediately after coming out if hiding.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2023
Unlike the wizards I have trouble believing the Goblins would be dumb enough to send a single Goblin to check on something so important or dangerous. Especially when it's clearly so likely at least one would be found with the information given.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2023
This is such a great story so far but Ron and Luna... man.

Hermione and Luna are basically my favorites. Wish there were more than the few where he or the MC ends up with both. I don't mind Ron being decent and joining in on the group. However him with Luna or Hermione bugs the crap out of me.

In comparison reading a good story like this and repeatedly coming across like I'm expecting to, her and Ron being a thing. Is like enjoying a good meal and every now and then someone coming up and slapping me. Mood obviously completely ruined even if it doesn't hurt and takes a while to get back up despite the good meal only to get slapped again and again over time repeating the process.
trista.sterling chapter 20 . 12/14/2023