Reviews for Souls Abound
To some degree, the prophecy was still fulfilled. Harry started everything by destroying the diary horcrux (by his hand). The power that destroyed the Dark Lord was also possessed by Harry. Not sure if this was intentional or not but funny how it fits if not.
Alpha and Omega chapter 20 . 7/10
Stellar as always. I just wanted to let you know I've been going through every story of yours and appreciating their high quality.
This story is awesome!
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 5/27
Excellent tale... a real roller coaster. Thank you.
featherdusterpixie chapter 20 . 5/27
awesome story! :)
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 5/19
Poor Albus Dumbasarock, think he me be losing a school if he is not careful

Great update, excellent story even though its my 3rd time through
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 5/19
So much fun, 3rd time through
The Ghostly Minion chapter 20 . 5/19
A wonderful, interesting take on Harry. It is also a great tribute to the late broomstick
The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 5/18
All sorts of good revelations here. While on one hand, one hates the fact that Harry's life is a raree show, after Halloween, 1981, it was inevitable.

I love the fact that you make such use of Amelia Bones, a vastly underused character in canon. Having her end up as headmistress is a brilliant stroke, someone who'd treat all students equally and also someone whose highly motivated to giving H&H the support they need.

TGM
Fallow51 chapter 20 . 5/15
BRILLLL Kudos :)
good story
well worth reading
midnightscar17 chapter 20 . 4/26
Is there a sequel
Violette chapter 6 . 4/24
You know, as many times as I've re-read this, Crappy the goblin still makes me laugh out loud. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Excuse me but this story is just awful in the way it handles its characters. Especially Dumbledore. I dont see why EVERYONE HAS TO BASH DUMBLEDORE. Dumbledore was a cunning and manipulative character but he always had GOOD intentions. Everyone acts as if he was evil incarnate or something.
But even if we assume Dumbledore was evil, what really miffs me in those stories is how retarded you make him seem. Say what you will about Dumbles, he was brilliant and insanely smart. Harry on the other hand was just an average student and while Hermione was book-smart studious and logical i doubt she could content with Dumbledores mind at the age of twelve.
You people need to stop interpreting everything so narrow minded. You turn characters into two dimensional carricatures which is ridiculous.
Tharl chapter 20 . 4/20
I might be a horrible person, but I loved how you dealt with Dumbledore and Peter. The ending of this story was just so sweet and perfect. Well done!
2,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »