Reviews for Souls Abound
Brilliant
ruth hammond chapter 18 . 8/2
Harry never goes looking for trouble, but it has his address and wants to keep in touch!...wonderful line! to go with a wonderful story...Thank you for your writing...
wonderful chapter...on to the next...
Niiiiice!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 7/3
Honestly, I'd think Snape would be overjoyed to be out of there. He obviously hates teaching with the passion of a thousand dying suns.
Kai chapter 7 . 5/24
It makes me giggle everytime I read the story. The suspicion that Remus Lupin could take the family silver. Okay, Granger doesn't know, but still. It'd be the LAST thing he would take unless he likes burnt hands or such...

And the "ignored in death as he was in life" is funny, too
RevDorothyL chapter 20 . 5/19
You did wonders with Frank and Sybil and the formation of their loving family, and as always I loved not knowing what to expect from your characters and plot, other than Harry and Hermione being awesome. :)
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 5/15
Okay, wow, you are really weird in a good way. I never in a million years would have thought of Voldemort/Sybil Trewlany...OMFG.
pkfan123 chapter 2 . 5/6
Love Ron's explanation of why he doesn't mind Harry and Hermione dating. It's kind of selfish, kind of inconsiderate of others, with a little bit of strategic thinking, but in the end very supportive of his friends - perfect for a non-bashed Ron.

It's great that Ron isn't bashed in this fic, btw. (And Ginny, for that matter.) An exaggerated/bashed mo-Ron can be great comedy, but it's also nice to see Harry have the loyal and supportive friend Ron was in most of the books.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)
Rapunzeldropsthebass chapter 20 . 4/13
I loved this fanfiction!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 20 . 4/9
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing this. I loved it.

Luna and Ron though? LOL crack shipping. You gotta love Fanfiction.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 4/9
Haha Ron and Luna? LOL
Oh wait, you're serious? Let me laugh harder ROFLMAO!

Ah crack shipping. The heart of Fanfiction.
Hillsgirl chapter 20 . 3/3
Great story! You really let your funny side out on this one. LOL.
SeleneBoxer chapter 20 . 2/28
An excellent story, and very different from any I have seen-well worth the time to read :D
the real narnia chapter 20 . 1/28
Another awesome one finished! Going to the chamber was genius, and something I wouldn't have made a connection with. I'm glad the corrupted got thrown out, and that they finally got their ending. Great fic! Now onto another one! :)
2,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »