Reviews for Souls Abound
Rory O'Kane chapter 5 . 2/27/2019
This story has funny parts, and some good ideas for a plot, but the characters are not at all believably written.

I am not opposed to criticism of any character in principle, including criticism of Dumbledore. But in this story, Dumbledore and the other bashed characters are very OOC. Harry and Hermione accuse Dumbledore of various things, and every time Dumbledore is portrayed as being unable to give a single argument in his defense, even when there are obvious such arguments he could give. Also, suddenly every single Hogwarts student not in Slytherin believes Harry about everything and is willing to follow him in his political plays. There is no challenge – just Harry knocking down dummies in the shape of familiar characters, and everyone praising him for it.

If you need examples of Dumbledore passing up good arguments, here are two. Dumbledore could have stopped Harry and Hermione storming out by explaining why he now trusts Snape – by explaining that he is a *former* Death Eater, and now a spy for the light. Even if Dumbledore is wrong about Snape’s character, that is at least what he thinks, so he should say it. Also, Dumbledore shouldn’t have just let everyone accuse him of stealing from a child when the basilisk was originally school property (of Salazar Slytherin). It is not obvious that the slayer of a creature should receive 80% of its corpse and the owner of the creature should receive only 20%. Given this principle, I wouldn’t believe that Minerva would automatically agree that Harry and his friends should take 80% – she should be fairer than that.
rmw5763 chapter 11 . 2/27/2019
Well... that was certainly Unexpected, lol ;-)
c.karen09 chapter 20 . 2/8/2019
This was definitely one of your best! Thank you very much!
c.karen09 chapter 16 . 2/7/2019
I'm anxious to see if Bulstrode gets recognition for thwarting Riddle. If she had jumped at the chance to serve her parents' master like other good little death eaters would have, there would have been a real mess! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
Dumbledore is digging his own grave looks like. I'm disgusted with the minister letting Malfoy off. If Amelia leaves, there won't be a single honest person left to run the greedy, corrupt country! I can't wait to see what happens next!
c.karen09 chapter 5 . 2/5/2019
I love this group sooo much! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 2/5/2019
I have never read anything like this. Thank you!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
I can already tell this is another winner. Thank you!
EdTheBeast chapter 20 . 1/30/2019
This was an excellent story. I agree that Riddle would have charmed everything to tell him if something happened to his Horcruxes. The story line was fantastic.
Erimenthe chapter 20 . 1/16/2019
I absolutely love the way you dealt with each horcrux in this story. Some of it was absolutely, hilariously brilliant. Thank you for Sirius still being alive, for the way Dan and Molly got over themselves without losing their families and doing it while bringing the goblins into a favorable light and Dobby getting his biggest wish while giving Harry the best life he could have.
Monster King chapter 20 . 12/24/2018
Great job
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
I've never been one to review but not because I don't want to mainly because my grasp of English and punctuation I guess it was too full together is negligible I best however I've read almost every single one of your stories I have yet to read Faith Gambit and FaceCam to and I love every single one of them this one has a particularly special place and my reading library so thank you for all the hours of enjoyment
Jesse
Jane Fan chapter 20 . 12/8/2018
It's an interesting premise and you have woven a fun story around it. I honestly expected something darker with 6 Voldemorts running around but this was very entertaining to read. Thank you very much for sharing.
Spidey-phd chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
A squib, a house elf, and a goblin walk into a bar...

I'm trying to predict where each horcrux is going to end up. Gaunt ring... snake? Umbridge or Rita? Not normally reasonable but karma and dramatic irony cannot be forgotten.
Spidey-phd chapter 2 . 12/2/2018
I gotta admit that i love the idea of pigeon-mort. I have this sudden omake vision of Riddle going through an increasingly embarrassing escalation of incantations before he finally reaches Harry and begs harry to fulfill the prophecy and end his suffering...
2,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »