Reviews for Souls Abound
erik chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Another great start with a different twist... an intelligent Tom.
hagrid51 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I got somm'att ter ask yeh, this i'nnt gonna be one of them one shots is it? I surely hope not. Seems like we already know more about the magics behind them nasty 'cruxes then ol' JK ever felt the need ter tell us. You keep up the good work now, yeh hear? I'll keep the dragons fed and the grounds kept. So's you ken keep on writin'.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A good first chapter and your thinking that the Dark Lord is a aware when he looses a bit of his soul makes sense but I don't like the Weasley's and Ron and Mrs Weasley in particular Ginny might be worth some effort because her crush is gone. But the thought of the Weaseys on good terms with Harry and Hermione as one happy group is not something I like. You do Weasley bashing so well a grand master at it a story with no Weasley bashing is just not the same.

I will read the next chapter as I want to see what you have planned next and how things work out.
happylady chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh, what fun, a new story. Can not wait for the next time

update

Post more soon

Until next time

Gloria
kaylamarie2012 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
hm. I like ginny and ron so far

I'm assuming that this is a hr/h shipper, according to the thingy it is, but sometimes ppl don't do them right.

I'm hoping for a harmony ship.

update soon!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this is completely brilliant! i've never read a fic like this one before, kudos on coming up with something original and adoring the firmly established connection between harry and hermione and ginny's acceptance of it, i'm eager to read what will happen next
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow the new story is great and I can see molly giving dumbles a massive talking too! it will be great and I think harry should be listed as an adult!Keep up the awesome writing!

Brad
pixiegold chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Well, that was certainly different. Sybil as old Voldie? Interesting. Great start for a new story.
2,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179