Reviews for Souls Abound
tawnya.penner chapter 17 . 12/4/2023
Love it so much!
TennysonPoet chapter 1 . 10/26/2023
Just finished reading this and cannot figure how I missed it previously so I came back to leave a review. It was great. It is nice to read something where Ginny and Ron are not automatically degraded and debased for popular public opinion. I much prefer a well rounded story and I enjoyed this one so much.
buttons1721 chapter 20 . 10/9/2023
Absolutely love your stories!
SpockST chapter 20 . 8/11/2023
Loved the premis and the story.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 20 . 8/11/2023
vERY good

very cool
renowned-warrior chapter 20 . 8/7/2023
It's not your best story, but since it's still good that doesn't truly matter.
I like how this evolved from a what if thought, but then again that is in many ways the premise for many of your wonderful stories.
It is always a pleasure to your work and I'm amazed by your imagination.
Thank you for sharing this part of your selfyes I consider your wonderful stories as a part of you.
RWIW chapter 1 . 7/10/2023
Just wanted to say that the Horcrux plot is one of the best and most original I’ve seen in a fanfic. I stumbled across a file on my PC where I’d pieced the Horcrux sections together as their own fanfic, reread it (~19K words), and enjoyed it more than any story I’d read in a while. Funny, touching, and a perfect expression of Love being the Power He Knows Not.

Thank you so much for writing it. Hope you’re having a lovely day.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 18 . 4/19/2023
Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2023
Ah, yes. The quintessential version of DumbAssNeanderthal. I was wondering if he was going to make an appearance in this story. And I'll bet Harry isn't loaded with wealth, businesses, priceless artifacts and other things in this story. I do really enjoy the stories but, in more than one of them, I've wanted to give your portrayal of Hermione's father a very CLOSE & fatal shave.
Cindy Reilly chapter 18 . 3/7/2023
You have sceptical, it should skeptical, just thought you might want to know. thanks again for another awesome story.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 20 . 11/2/2022
Holy cow what a summer! This story was great! well done and thanks for sharing!

p.s. I liked the a/n at the beginning of this last chapter. The line about not owning the words but the order in which they were placed was a good one.
Marvolo666 chapter 20 . 10/23/2022
A great fanfiction by one of its greatest writers.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
There is so much more to this story than just the multiple horcrux possessions. So much fun to read this.
garrycooper101 chapter 20 . 9/1/2022
Another great story. I've been reading all of your stories and I love them! It will take me another couple of days to finish them. Please write more when real life lets you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
Love how they all stand around having a long, slow, in-depth conversation while Harry is "in a fight for his life". Poppy and Albus both probably have a tiny bit of drool escaping and they play with their lips and lick the windows.
2,677 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »