Reviews for Souls Abound
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
This is such an original and logical idea. Love it! Go Sibyll!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Looking like a promising tale!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
You are one of my favorite authors and I have to apologize. I had read the summary un-told numbers of times and didn't think that I would like it. I mean having Harry battle seven Voldemorts at once? At least that was the impression I had. Now, having read the story, I will not judge a story by its summary. It was great! The way you dealt with Riddle was funny as all get out, while the parts of Harry, Hermione, friends family was serious enough with just a touch of humor to keep it lively.
Thanks for another great story.
Look forward to your next chapter for 'You Are My Density'.
ThanksTheAuthor chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
Amazing.
Ash chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
I love your brain.
ThanksTheAuthor chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Tons of fun to read!
nkh1 chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
Thanks for a very enjoyable story to read.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
So far this story is both Hilarious, and adorable, i can alrady see where it's going but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable!
-Jesse-
She-Who-Flys-On-Wings-Of-Ink chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
I'd LOVE to see 4th year's Tri-wizard tournament. I bet it would be hilarious.
PantherPatronus chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
Once again, a brilliant story! I have to admit I never really shipped or even liked Harry/Hermione until I read a few of your stories. They're brilliantly written and I love your plots! The only think I have to pick about is that Hermione's middle name is Jean, not Jane. I've noticed you've done that in a few of your fanfics. Other then that, brilliant!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
To some degree, the prophecy was still fulfilled. Harry started everything by destroying the diary horcrux (by his hand). The power that destroyed the Dark Lord was also possessed by Harry. Not sure if this was intentional or not but funny how it fits if not.
Alpha and Omega chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
Stellar as always. I just wanted to let you know I've been going through every story of yours and appreciating their high quality.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2015
This story is awesome!
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
Excellent tale... a real roller coaster. Thank you.
featherdusterpixie chapter 20 . 5/27/2015