Reviews for Souls Abound
lia.a.karas chapter 20 . 8/5/2022
You write amazing stories.
Darknessdawns chapter 20 . 8/4/2022
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it and loved your twist on the destruction of the horcruxes. I think this is also the first story where Trelawney and Frank Brice end up with a truly happy ending as well. As always, your writing style was enjoyable as was the plotline. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
LeoniusDong chapter 20 . 5/15/2022
Amelia was Headmistress, an interesting twist. The first fic ever I read had that! There's no one alive reveal the guilt of Dumbles. What a pity!
waytodawn0 chapter 7 . 5/14/2022
The story has had the greatest and dumbest situations with the Horcruxes and I love it! He is getting screwed every witch way and none of the heroes have anything to do with it.
Chalayne chapter 7 . 5/8/2022
Crappy the Horcrux - Bahahahaha
Chalayne chapter 3 . 5/8/2022
Love the Horcrux hosts!
nif-ravenpuff chapter 20 . 3/17/2022
What a fantastic story! I absolutely LOVED the tale of Frank and Sybill. Sweet and ever-so-clever!
Dot1warner chapter 20 . 2/19/2022
I read Harry Crow many years ago. Now I am making my way through all your stories. I really am enjoying ALL your stories.
I love the Horcrux twist here, very funny.
Drsquirrel chapter 20 . 2/5/2022
Fantastic story! I love that the goblins got involved again, and Voldemort ended up as a footnote along with all the other villains in the story.
Drsquirrel chapter 8 . 2/4/2022
Boy is he in for a surprise…
Drsquirrel chapter 3 . 2/4/2022
This is hilarious! I love this twist where Voldie is beaten by a squib and a house elf. Just waiting to see what happens when a goblin gets ahold of him!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 1/31/2022
One of the easiest to like Trelawneys in all of HP fan fiction, unless you are one TR’s horcruxes.
liza123 chapter 20 . 1/3/2022
WOW! Fireworks exploding! Wow!

Applause for a well written saga
Marj123 chapter 20 . 1/1/2022
Great story. I especially liked that the Dementors were exterminated. They have to be one of the most horrible creatures ever thought of. Thank you.
erstwhile-S chapter 20 . 12/28/2021
It’s soothing to listen to these stories of yours when doing chores or just relaxing. This story is especially good for it as it is so full of positivity and humour. However weird it was, Trelawney and Frank getting a new lease on life was sweet. Entertaining tale. Thanks!
2,677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »