Reviews for Souls Abound
gginsc chapter 20 . 5/4/2020
You didn't say who the new minister was! Nice story.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2020
Still rocking the house great read Thank You
HarryTheHorcrux chapter 11 . 3/8/2020
In reply to your note at the beginning of the chapter, i totally agree. Considering that he wasn't aware about the diary being destroyed until a while after the fact.
HarryTheHorcrux chapter 9 . 3/7/2020
You truly are an amazing story teller RobSt, please carry on writting. I've read and reread your stories multiple times. You and Dunuelos are definitely my favorites
petalssunwards chapter 20 . 3/6/2020
i loved the story! The best part was Ron! I loved the fact he had been supportive of Harmony the whole time! I loved the fact he didn't have the temper tantrum and jealous fit!

also, Dumbles was a good touch and The way Voldie ended is coolest!
HarryTheHorcrux chapter 2 . 3/5/2020
How refreshing to see Ron acting like a good friend in a fanfic story
MissLuxe chapter 20 . 2/11/2020
This was fantastic!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 20 . 1/5/2020
Absolutely loved this fic!
eeveejacob chapter 20 . 12/22/2019
Thank you once more for a great plot! :)
Traveler301 chapter 20 . 12/2/2019
Great story.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
tyrannicpuppy chapter 20 . 11/16/2019
And what a superb ending. Umbitch and Fumblebum out of the picture for good, and a sweet glimpse of the happy Harmonious future. Fantastic story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 13 . 11/16/2019
Such a sweet scene. I love watching them behaving as kids.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 11/16/2019
This one is a barrel of laughs. Yet again, I'm glad I left such a gap between reads so it feels like the first time again.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 11/15/2019
Damn, Harry really did roast Malfoy. He's so awesome when he takes command like that. And cheering up Luna is something I shall forever support with gusto. Watching the Tom's fight with their hosts is absolutely classic.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 11/15/2019
Albus is so clueless sometimes. Good thing Harry now has two angry lionesses on his side.
2,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »