Reviews for The Hardest Story
FantasticallyFanatical chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Eee, I really liked this and can't believe I hadn't seen it earlier. I think you have Jesse more or less spot on, which I'm totally jealous of because writing him is killing me (not literally, obviously.) Anyway, I really enjoyed it, and that last line was just lovely.
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love St Berry, and you wrote this beautifully. I particularly love your Jesse and the way that you've tied this relationship around the notion of the fairytale... beautiful work. I really, really liked this.
mkras chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wowowowowow. Loved this so much! Don't know how I missed this the first time round, but I'm glad I at least found it now :)

Don't worry, I know how you feel - I'm a sucker for angst as well :D Sometimes I have this happy ending in mind, then suddenly everyone is alone and depressed ha.

But this was terrific. You're writing is great. I love reading St. Berry fics, because I feel it gives their relationship and his character specifically, more depth than the show had time for (or could be bothered to do).

Oh, and thanks for your review too, by the way. Very much appreciated! :)
whatthepho chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awwww, so sad. :( It makes sense that Jesse would think fairytales are stupid. I like that he secretly wishes he were Rachel's prince. :)