Reviews for Who Rules the Night?
Sanityisnotmything chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Holy crap that was freaking amazing. I wish you would update soon. I really want to read more. I will now be stuck up at night thinking of how this will end. But if you do continue please hook up babs and dick. Also you might want to start thinking about putting in olive queen aka green arrow. He has a whole thing with dinah. It goes bad but I like to think it ends happily ever after. I dont reads ANs so I don't know if you said anything about the red hood and the new Batman. The main storie line I like to follow is the one where the joker kills jason todd and ra sha gule brings him back he goes crazy and becomes the red hood. Then Dick becomes batman eventually. I like we're you're going with this since that version of the birds of prey sets it up different. I think you should put huntress in her purple non trashy costume and get rid of Reese (that's his name right?). Huntress belongs to Question aka victor sage. For reference I would see JLA unlimited flash point and doubble date. They are on YouTube. Ignore the huntresses back storie in it and you will be fine. Doubble date also has Ollie and Dinah if you want to see more watch cat and the canary. There is also one where batgirl gets her legs back. If you read this review I'm very proud of you and thank you. I'm sure you don't want anymore lectures on this but if you do message me. I am an expert. Toodles!
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
this story is intriguing, and i can't wait to know who is the mother of john malone in the other universe hoping its barbara, and i can't wait how night wing will be able to reign all the batfamily or will oracle be the one managing them all. update soon.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
interesting
Shad Writer chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Oh, i love this! The way you're writing is amazing and i can't wait to see more ( You are going to continue, right? 'cuz i'll be a shame if you don't D:)

It's really getting on my nerves finding who's John's mother on his universe and what would be their reactions.

Kudos for this and i'm waiting for the next one :)
Frog1 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Excellent! More please!
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I really like this chapter and I can't wait to see more of The Batman and Red Hood. Will we see more of Ethan Bennett he is one of the most respected members of the Gotham City Police Department, and Bruce Wayne's best friend in The Batman? Can we also see Ellen Yin from The Batman? Great story keep up the good work.
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
*smiles* Knowing my comic Bat history fairly well (at least till 2008 anyway!), I know that John Malone is a bit more than your normal, average kid... I figure the Chinese version of interesting times is heading right for our heroes! Harley, Ivy, Red Hood - wonder who else is coming our way?

Thanks for the break from the discrete math paper!

T
Soundwave-82 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
interesting story I can't wait to see what happens next
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I agree about Birds of Prey - I really liked the series and the acting, and it was just hitting its stride when it was canceled. I like your new story and I plan to follow it! I will be watching your RK/Punisher story too - be neat to see you do that with a Bat or BoP story as well!

Thanks for writing this one!
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Great story keep up the good work.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
*applause* That was a really great story dude. You've officially captured my intrest. Its funny I didnt even notice you changed your penname back before I was looking at the email of the Kenshin/Punisher story.

All right so I have two strong theories on who the new Batman is. I have to admit I was going back and forth between them. And the Birds are geniunely stumped on this one. So is this Jesse guy your OC or was he in the show? Since I never watched it. Recognized Rojas right away from The Batman. I get a sneaking suspicion that the new student is Tim. But for some reason that doesnt seem likely. Hmm. Guess I'll have to continue read this one.

Good job.