Reviews for Technomagical Ideas
It would be awesome if you wrote a part 2 to this chapter in which Dr. Doom is attempting to kidnap Franklin and Hermione, when Franklin mentions that Stuart Granger is Hermione's father. This makes Dr. Doom drop them off right where he found them, run back to his country and refuse to take ANY calls for 3 months.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
this does an admirable job of portraying the famous "noodle incident" but i think that its funnyer if you left it unsaid
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
note to self, do not piss off stuart granger
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
im glad this is only an omake, padma's one of my favorite characters in the technomage story
RykOakwine chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Laughing... so... hard...
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You should absolutely add the second two "chapters" into the story. The first felt a little to sirius, with Padma dying and all but it was still good. Just make sure you add the other two, they were great!
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Fun scenes.

Thanks for posting.
Tomon chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I'm very glad you decide to writte the really (in)famous Pinewood Derby :-D

But nice stories overall
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I really like these little snippet's from your 'Invincible Technomage ' story...
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Is there any idea about reactions from when/if Peter Pettigrew gets caught?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Loved the derby and the talk...the first one cunfuzzled me a bit is that what you're thinking of doing or is that a actual spoiler but unsure how to do it?
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 12/3/2011

Which I needed after ch 1
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
My God. I thought regular dads could be competitive. But super-genius dads? That's a new level of INSANE!
maskedpainter chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
I really loved the Pinewood Derby short, I of course know quite a bit about the Pinewood Derby because I used to race cars in the sibling division. THIS WAS JUST FREAKING FANTASTIC! I absolutely loved it and can't wait to see more of these.