Reviews for Technomagical Ideas
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
this does an admirable job of portraying the famous "noodle incident" but i think that its funnyer if you left it unsaid
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
note to self, do not piss off stuart granger
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
im glad this is only an omake, padma's one of my favorite characters in the technomage story
RykOakwine chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Laughing... so... hard...
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You should absolutely add the second two "chapters" into the story. The first felt a little to sirius, with Padma dying and all but it was still good. Just make sure you add the other two, they were great!
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Fun scenes.

Thanks for posting.
Tomon chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I'm very glad you decide to writte the really (in)famous Pinewood Derby :-D

But nice stories overall
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I really like these little snippet's from your 'Invincible Technomage ' story...
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Nice.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Is there any idea about reactions from when/if Peter Pettigrew gets caught?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Loved the derby and the talk...the first one cunfuzzled me a bit is that what you're thinking of doing or is that a actual spoiler but unsure how to do it?
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
ROTFLMAO

Which I needed after ch 1
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
My God. I thought regular dads could be competitive. But super-genius dads? That's a new level of INSANE!
maskedpainter chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
I really loved the Pinewood Derby short, I of course know quite a bit about the Pinewood Derby because I used to race cars in the sibling division. THIS WAS JUST FREAKING FANTASTIC! I absolutely loved it and can't wait to see more of these.

MP
chm01 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
this particular one could be better if doom ends up being hermione's godfather or something along those lines