Reviews for Obsessions
Drarryforeverluv chapter 35 . 1/9
Update please! I can't believe it's uncomplicated yet. Nice story. Theses boys ought to be happy after all the things they had gone through. Can't wait to see the happy ending!
Lemonadebabe chapter 35 . 1/7
I very rarely leave reviews, but this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Written amazingly, characters well defined and extremely moving. I'm so glad I came across this :)

Thankyou for taking the time to write I have truly enjoyed this!
Yumi-nachan chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
u
Yumi-nachan chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
u
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Ron also help save Draco life after Draco almost killed him
Silver-eyed-pott chapter 35 . 12/1/2015
I am not making puppy dog eyes because of the small chance that exists of you hating puppies but your fanfic was absolutely amazing and so darn beautifull it made me cry a few times and I'm begging you, please give those two the happy ending we all know they deserve cause you already broke my heart beyound repair.
nana chapter 35 . 12/1/2015
Oh please, please, please just update it already! You're killing me.. I absolutely love this story but I have to say that you're an incredible sadist! INCREDIBLE but sadist! That thing you did after the 34th chapter... it was soooo sadistic... to update and for it not to be a new chapter and then this! DidI mention that I hate clifhangers? Hause if it wasn't obvious enough I realyyy hate them, but at the same time I love them... bitter-sweet.. Anyway! Back to the most important. I love you, ok? So please update soon and don't make me go trought this, ok! ;c
Skjdjd chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
Ahhhhhhh, please finish the revamp! And I know Draco is hurting, but it's not Harry's fault he doesn't remember anything. Draco made his own bed, so while his hate is understandable, it just agh I can't there's too many emotions
chelley.rising chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Er, just thought I should point out that while "conceded" is a word, the word that you meant to use was definitely "conceited", as in "full of one's self"
Booo chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Why are the weaselys practically shoving Draco down Harry's throat. It is not fair to Harry. If I was Harry I would have just left to Grimald place.
Stephanie chapter 35 . 11/9/2015
I am a complete mess right now. You have to write a sequel I need to have them together this was to heart breaking
anne430f chapter 35 . 11/8/2015
I HATE YOU, how could YOU! It so sad that all besides Harry and Draco is happy
Love Faith Embers chapter 35 . 11/6/2015
I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
anyla chapter 35 . 11/4/2015
Oof. That one hurt. Right in the feels, as the kids are saying these days. Not as much teary-eyed, falling-to-my-knees, shouting "Noooooo!" feels as the final chapter did me for, but a longer-lingering sad ache. Good epilogue, for sure-I quite like these additional scenes, and I think they do a really good job of setting the stage for the sequel. I can't wait to read the revamp of that, too!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Too dark. I hate rape. I hate this. I hate this I hate this I hate this. Congratulations, you did a fantastic job making me feel righteous anger and disgust, but you did too good of a job. I'm sorry, but I hurts to much.