Reviews for Obsessions
Lzay-Niight chapter 31 . 3/30
Not going to lie, I skipped until chapter 20, and read from there. xD

I am glad I saved myself the trouble because after spending a day on reading this story, I would have been utterly pissed off at the ending. All that trouble...and for nothing. I HATE that. And I never was a very patient person, so I can't stand when people/characters insist on making things harder than they have to be (Though I get Draco's point, I understand completely where he is coming from...I just wished he had stuck with it and didn't give into Harry). And I never liked people doing things to better fit in with society in general.

...I am too much of a selfish person for that, and cannot comprehend the idea at all. :P The main reason I adore Draco's character. He reminds me of myself.

Plus, I hate the HP epilogue. It was bland and generic.

But yeah, this was a gorgeous story (Of what I read). Draco and Harry's characterization was amazing.
sunneedee chapter 4 . 1/9
I do love this fic ... But it does seem dead odd that absolutely no one (other than Harry) has questioned WHY Malfoy is at the Burrow...and its kind of unbelievable that no one would remember/care that he was a death eater!
PuppetPrince chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
D:
FoxFlame 2014 chapter 31 . 9/21/2014
Omg sooooo saddddd
crissy315 chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
WTF ?! WHYYYY ?! WHY ?! DRACO WHY DID U DO IT ?! NO! ughhhh i am beyon pissed like DUDE WHAT THE HELL WHY DID HE HAVE TO OBLIVATE HIS MIND WHY ?! i wanted to cry so bad when i finished this chapter but i was also very pissed so the tears just would not come but i seriously thought draco was going to die and then i was really going to hate u BC DRACO IS THE BAE well really harrys bae but yea lol anyhwho HE LIVED AND HIM AND DRACO LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER !...NOT BC FUCKING DRACO HAD TO OBLIVATE HIS MIND ! WHY WOULD U DO THAT ! U JUST MADE THINGS WORSEEEE ! UGHHHH sorry for the yelling got mad hehe i swear this story made me bipolar like it was not even funny i had some serious mood swings every time i read a chapter XD welll overall this story was so brilliant it was so good and the feels were very high and im glad ginnys alive ig (not really dont like her) but its ok along as she does not ruin harry and dracos relationship which is already kind of jacked up lol but yea i really loved this so much i could never stop read it took me like 2 days to finish this it was so amazing and i swear i was crying after each chapter i read thwy were happy tears some most angry or sad tears but overall it was a AWESOME STORY ! i cannot wait for the sequel please make it soon dont abandon such great work please dont LET THE DRARRY LIVE ON PLEASE MAKE THAT SEQUEL DRARRYNESS 4 EVA duces ;)
Junno-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Hi !

I hope you won't pay attention to my English, I'm French (sorry...) ! I've just read the first chapter yet and really, that's great ! This first scene is awesome: ok, fine it was simply a handshake. BUT, that's coherent and regarding to some other fanfictions it's original (and logical).

In addition, I love reading in English, it brings something special to the text... I can't wait to read the next chapter !

June
BlackRoseea chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
It is very seldom that a story can make me want to run far away and never look back while at the same time keep reading it forever! So congrats, I look forward to reading the rest of your story!
Jen chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Thanks!
avalesa uharets chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Ok, so I can't get over how funny you are. First fighting about the bagel thsn having sex with a gate. ( is that even possible?) Anyways I love your writing.
Carling chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
Oh no you wanted to make a story that would fit in with the canon epilogue? Sobbbbbbing! I hate canon epilogue. It was so freaking lame. It was as if Da Vinci decided at the last minute that the Mona Lisa needed bright red lipstick and blue mascara as a finishing touch. Forgive me JKr but It felt so wrong. Oh no do I even want to see the sequel now? I don't know. I has a sad.
Carling chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
Good grief what have you done! My stomach is in knots! You sure know how to pack a punch with your dramatic confrontations.
Carling chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
I completely don't know what's happening between Draco and Harry. But it's such an explosive emotional gut wrenching scene between them that the tension is actually making me a bit queasy...I mean that in a good way. I'm not the most emotionally demonstrative person. I come from an abusive background I didn't escape until I was well into adulthood, so I often am kind of dispassionate/numb. I guess one of the reasons I love to read so much is that stories are a safe place to experience emotions. But it's still not often that I do. There's just something about the way you've written the boys here that gets to me. I did almost drop out of reading this story because it is too painful to see Draco in a clearly horrible life. But I just have to hope he finds some happiness and peace with Harry...like I did with my husband.
Carling chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
"I'm supposed to marry some nameless pureblood while you run off into the sunset with Ginny and live happily ever after. That's how the story really ends."

Ahhhh...it burns! It burns! Shred that damned epilogue. Reducto! Incendio! Let us pretend it does not exist! (I read epilogue compliant stories but only with great trepidation and most end up depressing me.) The final pairings are horrid enough but then there are those hideous names for the children that can't be unseen. Gah!

Hold onto him Harry, hold on. Begone Ginny! begone! And hush Hermione, I'll see you in the next chapter but if you aren't supportive I will hex you with illiteracy!

Good chapter!
Carlingt chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
This is a very dark and painful and difficult story to read, given what Draco has been out through. I usually go for not quite as dark fare. But you are a masterful storyteller so I am very much drawn in. Your pacing and dialogue and characterization are solid. Ron might be bit out of character in the extremity of his volatility, but I can't really be sure about that because this is the immediate aftermath of the war, and JKR didn't write about that. So we don't know how raw and tense he might have ended up. He was always a bit of a hot head.

I really appreciated Draco telling what Catcher in the Rye was about. I'd never been required to read that in school for some reason. Then I could not make myself read it by choice, as I'd been through enough in my life and just didn't want to go to where I thought that novel might take me. I've always felt I've missed out. Maybe someday I will find the guts to read it, now.
Carlingh chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Holy freaking Nargles. I've never read a scene like this. I don't think anyone's ever had the audacity to portray Draco strutting and charming his way into the heart of Weasley territory right after the freaking war. Do you know who the character Eddie Haskell is? From the fifties sitcom "Leave it to Beaver"? He was a smarmy rival of the Cleaver sons who would visit their house and brown nose the mom. I laughed at you turning Draco into Eddie.