Reviews for Obsessions
ochineko chapter 35 . 1/16
I have to be up for work in ten minutes and I spent the entire night binge reading this. Omg, like I laughed and I cried and my heart hurts and I'm just thrashing in bed because wow. It was so twisted and beautiful and painful and i really felt like I was living this story. It was so amazing!
grimmjowislife chapter 14 . 1/15
Oh damn she's a Horcrux ain't she?!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
It's funny that Draco is staying because Molly killed his aunt bellatrix
And it's the Knight bus
ToMyMuse chapter 35 . 11/14/2016
Amazing story. Thank God there is a sequel because I'm heartsick over Draco and Harry.
Sukehei Yumegari chapter 30 . 10/26/2016
i cant breathe. im at work so I'll stop reading now, cause this Ginny is giving me nausea.. I can feel it in my stomach like a void. you have me feeling so full of sweetness since they began seeing each other I can't stand the scene in the dungeons. tom hasn't begin with his story yet, but I can't..
kizkhalifa chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
Hey, I am honestly sitting in a pile of tears right now.
I know this is beyond late for a review but I have only been reading your story for the last week, and I am beyond happy I happened upon it.

First off, this is beautifully written and I love the idea of it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Second off, my fingers are twitching to get the sequel because honestly it is all I can think about.

This is amazing, thanks!
Kiz~
yasminili120 chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
wtf wtf wtf. what are you doing? I can't take this. This is the fic I've been waiting for. I'm not even the original books made me cry like this. and why is it over now? I DONT UNDERSTAND! This was honestly the best one I've read, and I've read about every slsh hp/dm slash on this damn site. I'm done. You killed me with this. I needed that fucking happy end! Where is it?!
Ryan23ms chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
I do have to say tho. Your wrigting skills r so awesome. I loved the story its self. It was so full of twist and turns but i jst get so into the story that when the ending kinda goes a sad way it makes me crazy lol i am going to read the second story u have on it. Ifs 9 chapters right now i believe and i kinda scanned it a little and Draco doin it wit some random pple sucks man lol i feel like is betraying his feelings for harry but anyway dude i really do enjoy ur hard work please please please keep the chapters goin
Ryan23ms chapter 35 . 8/21/2016
At first i really really really loved this story. It was gonna be one of my top five favorite stories really but then i got to the end and i was beyond angry with it. I didnt comment tho cuz there was a 2nd part to the story so i went ahead and read to see if you made them get back togther but oh no it was beyond disappointing. I hated the ending and dislike the beginning of the 2nd. How can you make Draco say he loves harry so much then have him bang the terry guy wtf is that dude. I was so shaken with anger about that
toomanyshipsss chapter 35 . 8/6/2016
the sequel better end with drarry cause I'm seriously pissed at everyone including draco they had no right to do that to Harry
Craz-ee123 chapter 35 . 7/10/2016
Just perfection!
StarCollins chapter 34 . 7/8/2016
My heart is aching i dont know if i can even continue reading tonight. I will. But still. I am so sadden by the turn of things. I dont want Harry and GINNY! ever. Omg...poor Draco...
Gingerljf175 chapter 35 . 7/4/2016
Oh my fucking god, KILL ME NOW. I cant believe you did this to them POOR DRACO AND HARRY, WHYYYYYY! The sequel better fucking make up for it!

All angst, rage, and fit throwing aside, this was an absolutely amazing story and was so well written and complex and interesting, I cant wait to read the sequel so it can quell my anxiety of the stressful ending of this one...it better.
TazzieLuv13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
As re you still planning on creating a sequel
dancibayo chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
isn't it hogsmede? the train station?