Reviews for Obsessions
lkdaswani chapter 35 . 12/10/2017
OMG! I swear to god, if Harry ends up marrying her (ginny), I would hate it , HATE IT! omg, they had no right to do this, memories are one's own! I feel so strongly about this... is there a sequel yet?!
AlexisVV chapter 35 . 12/5/2017
Christ. This was incredible. Truly. I've never had a fanfic... burn me.. this much? There's something so raw and tragic about it. Well done.
Phoenix Noir chapter 35 . 9/24/2017
Oh, mylanta, this was beautiful and absolutely heartbreaking. I loved it.
fantastka55 chapter 35 . 8/5/2017
This was one of not so many longer works that I truly enjoyed. I wanted to know what happens next so badly that I read it until the early morning hours two days in a row.
I really can't express how big a impression this story has made on me. The pace of relationship was so good. The background of the story so subtly written, yet when all was revealed it seemed so obvious. I'm not that good with waxing poemsk but just know, dear author, that I really REALLY adore this piece of art. :)
cinnawapan chapter 22 . 7/7/2017
sorry for my previous lame "reviews" lol. I can't stop reading mmhh
cinnawapan chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
omfg now I can't just not tell you- you have put me in such a tense state! Thigh chest and breathing difficulties.. It's ok, I'm not gonna die lol. I'm wondering how /they/ still have not shed a singular tear yet, especially since I'm here, with my eyes on fire and my nose leakingAnd I not so strangely enjoy it _
cinnawapan chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
I like this so much already I can't even- And it's so funny when everyone gets pissed at Draco xD
izzy fairchild chapter 35 . 6/26/2017
Aaaaaahhhhh!Draco!What the fuck did you do?
How do Hermione and Ron not be filled with guilt?
WTF?
AAAAAhhhh
All good all good I'll stop freacking out in a minute...
izzy fairchild chapter 26 . 6/26/2017
Draco Malfoy is an enigma..what the hell is happening?
Blasphemopolis chapter 19 . 6/16/2017
I was /disgusted/ by your accuracy in Winky's mannerisms, and I am equally disgusted by Kreacher's blatant masochism.

Excellent.
Blasphemopolis chapter 16 . 6/16/2017
Love the Slytherin Harry Potter analysis.

Oh man. Are we coming onto the first outright caning of this story?
Blasphemopolis chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
You're killing me with the wizard's chess references.

I am not so secretly hoping you write a fanfiction devoted to wizard chess, including the wizards who would suck at it.
Blasphemopolis chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
I like how Slytherin is a less black-and-white good/evil sort of house in this telling. Even Snape's shining moment was as a backstabber, like you can't be ambitious without also being two-faced. Nice to see evidence that other houses can play dirty, too.

Always figured Umbridge was more of an evil Hufflepuff than a Slytherin.
Blasphemopolis chapter 9 . 6/16/2017
Guinevere's awesome. It's nice to see how trivial someone like Voldemort would seem to someone who's been chilling in Middle Age threads for the last 300-400 years. And friendly Thomas, with the blatant Cause of Death.

Glad to see Draco getting it for his shit in the Room of Requirement tbh.
Blasphemopolis chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
I'm really charmed by the small details. For instance, how fucking uncomfortable it is to sleep with your glasses on. 10/10.

I always figured Lucius would be Draco's boggart. Sometimes the scariest things are the people you can't bring yourself to fight.