Reviews for Obsessions
anon chapter 31 . 10/6
Oh. My. GOD! What are you writers trying to do to me?! It's The Brave Ambition all over again! Beautiful and angsty love story where they have to work really hard, through heavy and emotional and dangerous trials, to finally get to that happy place together...then BAM! One horrible and unnecessary event causes it all to come crashing result in aweful, hollow epilogue that just reminds me of how much they should have been together...I'm so SAD!

I will still be reading the last chapter of this story, but I sincerely hope that they fix things and get their happy (if rather belated) ending together in the sequal...I just can't bring myself to give up on them like this. Plus, the whole "For always? Forever" thing seems like a set-up for Harry getting some sort of memory (or maybe just a pull or attraction to Draco) back, at least. I see the sequal is already written and complete...good...I will be reading that next.

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us, btw! Sorry if it sounded like I was complaining, lol. I really did enjoy reading this story. Looking forward to reading more. Cheers! :D
guest chapter 30 . 10/6
LMAO Draco! OMG, did he just admit to testing out the spell on his house-elf?! hahaha I can't even! Too funny! XD
huntingtimeconsultingthings chapter 32 . 10/5
This ripped my heart out. 10/10 excellent story! Looking forward to the sequel
SkarahAvariel chapter 32 . 10/5
I would like a copy of the story before it is revamped please. I was glued to it as it is from the moment I started reading it. I quite literally sat down and read it all in one go.
AcadianProud chapter 32 . 10/5
Will you post it in the same spot or will we have to follow a different story?
Your a real bitch, you know that?
Lzay-Niight chapter 31 . 3/30
Not going to lie, I skipped until chapter 20, and read from there. xD

I am glad I saved myself the trouble because after spending a day on reading this story, I would have been utterly pissed off at the ending. All that trouble...and for nothing. I HATE that. And I never was a very patient person, so I can't stand when people/characters insist on making things harder than they have to be (Though I get Draco's point, I understand completely where he is coming from...I just wished he had stuck with it and didn't give into Harry). And I never liked people doing things to better fit in with society in general.

...I am too much of a selfish person for that, and cannot comprehend the idea at all. :P The main reason I adore Draco's character. He reminds me of myself.

Plus, I hate the HP epilogue. It was bland and generic.

But yeah, this was a gorgeous story (Of what I read). Draco and Harry's characterization was amazing.
sunneedee chapter 4 . 1/9
I do love this fic ... But it does seem dead odd that absolutely no one (other than Harry) has questioned WHY Malfoy is at the Burrow...and its kind of unbelievable that no one would remember/care that he was a death eater!
PuppetPrince chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
FoxFlame 2014 chapter 31 . 9/21/2014
Omg sooooo saddddd
crissy315 chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
WTF ?! WHYYYY ?! WHY ?! DRACO WHY DID U DO IT ?! NO! ughhhh i am beyon pissed like DUDE WHAT THE HELL WHY DID HE HAVE TO OBLIVATE HIS MIND WHY ?! i wanted to cry so bad when i finished this chapter but i was also very pissed so the tears just would not come but i seriously thought draco was going to die and then i was really going to hate u BC DRACO IS THE BAE well really harrys bae but yea lol anyhwho HE LIVED AND HIM AND DRACO LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER !...NOT BC FUCKING DRACO HAD TO OBLIVATE HIS MIND ! WHY WOULD U DO THAT ! U JUST MADE THINGS WORSEEEE ! UGHHHH sorry for the yelling got mad hehe i swear this story made me bipolar like it was not even funny i had some serious mood swings every time i read a chapter XD welll overall this story was so brilliant it was so good and the feels were very high and im glad ginnys alive ig (not really dont like her) but its ok along as she does not ruin harry and dracos relationship which is already kind of jacked up lol but yea i really loved this so much i could never stop read it took me like 2 days to finish this it was so amazing and i swear i was crying after each chapter i read thwy were happy tears some most angry or sad tears but overall it was a AWESOME STORY ! i cannot wait for the sequel please make it soon dont abandon such great work please dont LET THE DRARRY LIVE ON PLEASE MAKE THAT SEQUEL DRARRYNESS 4 EVA duces ;)
Junno-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Hi !

I hope you won't pay attention to my English, I'm French (sorry...) ! I've just read the first chapter yet and really, that's great ! This first scene is awesome: ok, fine it was simply a handshake. BUT, that's coherent and regarding to some other fanfictions it's original (and logical).

In addition, I love reading in English, it brings something special to the text... I can't wait to read the next chapter !

BlackRoseea chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
It is very seldom that a story can make me want to run far away and never look back while at the same time keep reading it forever! So congrats, I look forward to reading the rest of your story!
Jen chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
avalesa uharets chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Ok, so I can't get over how funny you are. First fighting about the bagel thsn having sex with a gate. ( is that even possible?) Anyways I love your writing.