Reviews for My Savior
good story
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
I LOVE IT
sampam69 chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
This was a beautiful story thank you so much for sharing :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Omg! I want Angela to be my best friend! She's so awesome!
karen Whitlock Cameron Lahote chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
how i wish to be bella at that moment lol ...
naked paul ohh yeaa me likey :D
karen Whitlock Cameron Lahote chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
awww i wanted to cry with her :"(
i love my paul my wolf man :)
jacksperluvr chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
I just reread this story and I still love it.
fandomshit chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I had an entire critical speech prepared, but i saw one of your author notes which said youre 14
FOURTEEN!
ofcourse theres room for improvement as there is in any writing, but FOURTEEN
Amazing storyline, i LOVED the originality
You have great potential
I mean its been 4 years since this story, youre as old as i am, so you must have definately imprived by leaps and bounds
Just wanted to say that it is all bloody fantasic. At some points, it seems a bit too fast. Some tweaks here and there, and youre good to go
I recomment you read Be like water by Taoist elf
I love your work
Fancyunicorn chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
what if Edward did manage to eject his venom into Bella's system and the transformation already began when he started to run and all the wolfs ran past Bella as she dropped to the floor and he system slowly started to shut down and Edward made it to the edge of the Rez before escaping into the night traveling back to Alaska but not before shouting "BETTER HOPE IT'S NOT TO LATE TO SAVE BELLA." then speeding off and as what he just said starts to function into everyone else's brain Paul is already off but when he gets there its to late and she's already lying on the floor silent not moving and barely breathing and Paul can't suck the venom out because it already traveled to far into her blood stream and it would kill him if he tried because venom kills wolfs...WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF IT HAPPENED LIKE THAT?
Caliborn96 chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Awe cute!
Bell 1 chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
That was a cute and fun story. I liked the different way Paul "met" Bella and helped her in his wolf form, falling for her, and then imprinted.

Man! Edward made a complete 180 change. I wanted to kick his butt! :P

This chapter was so cute. I liked Blaze and even Jesse. I do wonder why there are seven years between the two though.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. :D
Bell 1 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
That was the biggest overreaction from someone who didn't make a move (as a human) until he knew she liked him. After all, he knew... knows she likes him a lot. He knows how hurt she has been, recently even. Then to crush her like that, breaking his non-promise, promise to always be there for her. Yeah... I get he was hurt that she didn't respond right away, but he should have at least talked it out with her! Way to ruin your first date and a great night with her, Paul!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Loved it! Not that I'm complaining but why is Edward such an mother fucking bastard? Like I said I'm not complaining. Just curious. I think it makes it cool, the lengths he goes to.
twiheart chapter 14 . 11/8/2012