Reviews for I'm In Love
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Cute cute cute! (: It definitely makes sense why Arnold would love Helga with the way you've written it. Thank you for this little bit of clarity. (: I can't wait to read more!
ck3712 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wow. awwww. that was amazing and sweet. im a total hopeless romantic! sadly, i only know it by what i observe. tv, movies, books, fanfics...you know what i mean. but i know one day i will fall in love with someone and we'll live happily ever after! (helga swoon) im also a sucker for secret double lives and secret loves. u know, hanna montana, thats so raven, hey arnold, phineas and ferb, etc, etc. the list goes on and on. in fact, i may not even know all of them! anyway, cool story, if thats what youd call it. keep writing!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I know I commented on this on dA, but I still wanted to mention here how much I love this.

I think it's great you went into the details of Arnold saying how he and Helga are good for each other. And her confession would definitely give him an awakening.

I hope eventually you can write a story like this from Helga's POV on their new and epic romance. :)
Azure129 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Yay! I love first person :D

Oh and I NintendoGal! What's up?

Okay, so, I thought you did a really good job having Arnold kind of explain/defend his feelings in a way that really made sense and that was really sweet and sincere :) I also liked at how you described his public and private relationship with Helga, and then that little bit when you went into how he really does think she's beautiful no matter what anyone else says-very cute and very well done ;)

So, anyway, all around awesomenessthis ;)

Also, I'm sorry it's taking so long but I super promise I'll have the part of our story sent to you in the next like day or two! I've just been super swamped!

Hugs and Thank You!

~Azure129 :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awwww :) great story
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awwwww that was so cute! I really loved that! Hehe!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aw very adoreable fic here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Heh, I love this story.

Keep the good writing.
neo02yavizim chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
that was beatiful *clap* the writing was so good , arnold is so IC and i just love it!

5 stas ;D
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Excellently written. I wish I had someone like that when I was 10 :D
angie93 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
well you al ready know that i love it hahahahah, but i just want to fe the first to coment here ;D and add it hahahahh